EU+US Help me improve my 60 Hunter!

If I was shit at the game I wouldn't be rank 1 hunter in every twink bracket.
don't make your trolling too obvious :/

LOL again you're bragging about your rank one in a completly dead bracket (US wise) not even mentioning that your W/L ratio is horrible. And if you weren't shit at the game you'd understand my points and not brag about 60s rating.

LOL again you're bragging about your rank one in a completly dead bracket (US wise) not even mentioning that you're W/L ratio is horrible. And if you weren't shit at the game you'd understand my points.
If you want a good W/L ratio then I wouldn't have mates or be famous as fuk. Look at dillypoo.
don't make your trolling too obvious :/
Ikr

The "every bracket" part is obviously bait but at the same time it seems like he genuinely believes he isn't shit, so idk how much of a "troll" you can call him. Part troll part legitimately delusional.
The thing is, my hunters are #1 in all twink brackets, which is why I find this funny.

pro "troll" tip: when trying to bait make sure your claims aren't really easily proven wrong
I'm boomie in the 19 bracket, I won the 29 3v3 tourney, I'm top hunter in 39 and 60 bracket. Please do your research before taking shots.

Offtopic....

Olwlol, släng upp en rekryteringspost här oxå så att ni får fart på guilden. !

Please shut up, rank 1 in every bracket means 19, 29, 60 ? u wont kill any decent healer in 19/29 as a hunter and your 60 stats are garbage. US bracket is Garbage. Sorry.
I won 29 tournaments, at 19 I play double dps and at 60s when it first got revived everyone played with everyone, more fun to have close games with retarded comps cause everyone was still gearing.
Would u like some extra salt with that salt?
^

Users who are viewing this thread