EU+US Help me improve my 60 Hunter!

I played Fury/MM and wanted more quick burst as I didn't really need to cast many aimed shots anyways, but the moment you actually legit bragged about 2k at 60 I realized what a shitter you are, won't bother arguing with you, clueless retard.

Edit: when I play hunt/healer I play with thrill of the hunt

I played Fury/MM and wanted more quick burst as I didn't really need to cast many aimed shots anyways, but the moment you actually legit bragged about 2k at 60 I realized what a shitter you are, won't bother arguing with you, clueless moron
I'm not bragging about my rating. I'm saying you should do some research before taking shots. And that includes research on your talents.

Read the above post, I just mentioned as to why I prefered Dire Beast for that scenario..

I did research before taking shots, and my research was correct. You are bad at the game, really horrible :)

Read the above post, I just mentioned as to why I prefered Dire Beast for that scenario..

I did research before taking shots, and my research was correct. You are bad at the game, really horrible :)
I play WW hunter, and thrill is still better in every case. Aimshot chim trap aim

If we're actually arguing about which talents are best I could mention that your second glyph is wrong. As neither MM or WW got any dots and you don't need glyph of solace (99% sure WW's don't got any dot, never played the class ever.)

If we're actually arguing about which talents are best I could mention that your second glyph is wrong. As neither MM or WW got any dots and you don't need glyph of solace (99% sure WW's don't got any dot, never played the class ever.)
WW has blackout kick, do some research.

As I mentioned earlier, I have never played a monk so I wasn't sure. However please stop bothering me now, you're some random trash player who takes 60's rating way too seriously.

I asked kindly for advice and you come in and act like you're best player world with your 2k at 60 xD.

As I mentioned earlier, I have never played a monk so I wasn't sure. However please stop bothering me now, you're some random trash player who takes 60's rating way too seriously.

I asked kindly for advice and you come in and act like you're best player world with your 2k at 60 xD.
You can't act like something when your its definition. I don't take my 60's rating to seriously, but the fact that you don't understand whats wrong with your gear and talents makes it looks like you don't think it through.

I have never said anything about the gear, I can probably improve it yes.
My point is that you've got some attitude problems and have swallowed too much air.

And, in PvP talents are situational and I felt like Dire Beast would be better for Fury/MM as I never casted more than 1 aimed shot during our burst, so the Dire Beast DMG added up more than lesser cost on aimed shots would do in that scenario, get my point?

And you sure seem to take it a bit too serious as you legit bragged about your rating at 60 and acting all tough when first US has no competition whatsoever at 60 and secondly you're not high rated at maxlevel either.

I have never said anything about the gear, I can probably improve it yes.
My point is that you've got some attitude problems and have swallowed too much air.

And, in PvP talents are situational and I felt like Dire Beast would be better for Fury/MM as I never casted more than 1 aimed shot during our burst, so the Dire Beast DMG added up more than lesser cost on aimed shots would do in that scenario, get my point?

And you sure seem to take it a bit too serious as you legit bragged about your rating at 60 and acting all tough when first US has no competition whatsoever at 60 and secondly you're not high rated at maxlevel either.
Once again look at the date of the achievements. Dire Beast is only strong as a beast mastery hunter because you can pop it and line the entire game spamming kill command. And it effectively makes it so you have to do 4 less steady shots, who wouldn't want that?

Could we get back to the topic? Could you give me a link of your stats when they're scaled up so we could compare stats? :)

How does the date of achievement changes my point? just makes it worse that you got your first 2,2k ever just recently?

And I made a solid point in my post which you didn't even reply to you just bring up random shit which is irrelevant-

get back to the topic now, discuss gear instead :)

Could we get back to the topic? Could you give me a link of your stats when they're scaled up so we could compare stats? :)
My set atm is BiS damage wise scaled, unless ofc you want more damage trinkets/neck/agi ring. But running around with 10k hp will mean you get 1 shot.

How does the date of achievement changes my point? just makes it worse that you got your first 2,2k ever just recently?

And I made a solid point in my post which you didn't even reply to you just bring up random shit which is irrelevant-

get back to the topic now, discuss gear instead :)
2nd season of pvp, I should be proud to be better than 3% of all people who play wow.

Yeah your gear looks good, I'd really love to compare our stats to actually see the difference if you could link a screenshot or simply write down the stats.

2nd season of pvp, I should be proud to be better than 3% of all people who play wow.
I think you phrased that wrong

Yeah your gear looks good, I'd really love to compare our stats to actually see the difference if you could link a screenshot or simply write down the stats.
I would have to enter an arena which doesn't pop on US anymore. Believe me when I tell you what I'm wearing is BiS damage wise.

I am not doubting you? I never ever quesioned your gear, the only thing I questioned is your toxic attitude towards people for no reason whatsoever

Users who are viewing this thread