EU+US Help making lvl 19 twink rogue

Adr0n

Grandfathered
So currently im planning to make a level 19 rogue twink. i would like if i could get any advice from anyone.

Both on items and the best spec as lvl 19.

As a 19 twink you cant use Parachute Cloak or Gnomish Harm Prevention Belt

As a 19 twink you cant use Parachute Cloak or Gnomish Harm Prevention Belt
do you still play? or did you get another 6 month timeout? XD

I am doing my third character now, doing professions is getting a little boring to be honest. I am thinking of getting them done for me. Any suggestions? I’ve heard leprestore is quite good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am doing my third character now, doing professions is getting a little boring to be honest. I am thinking of getting them done for me. Any suggestions? I’ve heard leprestore is quite good.

Jc for healing stones
Alchemy for longer elixirs
eng for bombs
First aid for bandages

All very easy just require gold really

Ehm, I have seen 19´s with them on. There was time in BC when you could get engineering 350 as 19.

And to topic, which way is best farming the rogue masks?

Tomb of lights in Talador. The NPC's there fight one another, so you don't really aggro much. You'll die to the occasional warlock, and if you're unlucky, you'll die to a mob that warps underground to get to you...

Perfectly soloable. Done it quite some times myself.

Last edited:
Tomb of lights in Talador. The NPC's there fight one another, so you don't really aggro much. You'll die to the occasional warlock, and if you're unlucky, you'll die to a mob that warps underground to get to you...

Perfectly soloable. Done quite some times myself.
Thank you. I was getting the Griftahs whistle in Frostridge and that was painful.. Good that there was a easier way =D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread