Hearthstone

Laurasia

Miss Kekki
Last edited:
new expansion is awesome, seeing lots of people teching Ysera and C'thun, also plenty of zoolocks with that new 1/5 card (seems OP). Zoolock IMO is the strongest deck so far.

favorite deck I built so far is Reno C'thun Freeze mage. with the late game tech: flame lance, and polymorph boar seem like good cards. inject 1 of all the neutral C'thun cards and the new Forbdden flame card to replace old Reno mage. very solid against all decks as long as the right cards are drawn :)

Last edited:
I'm enjoying the fact that I've been able to use Millhouse the last few days. It's about time he got some love.

I'm enjoying the fact that I've been able to use Millhouse the last few days. It's about time he got some love.
I was doing the mage class challenge where you get a full deck of Unstable Portals. High Justice Grimstone played Millhouse, and made my whole hand free. Good times.

Anyway, I just started playing again. I just played a little during beta, just enough to unlock a rad rainbow cardback. I've been mainly just been wrecking noobs with a basic mage deck, but I just made the decision to spend the money I would have spent on WoW (garrison pays that bill) on Hearthstone. So, I'm investing a little on cards and stuff. Having a lot of fun so far; bendandcough even let me win a few times to get me rolling. ;D

If anyone from the community wants to play, or has helpful hints on getting started, my battletag is srsbsns#1406.

I was doing the mage class challenge where you get a full deck of Unstable Portals. High Justice Grimstone played Millhouse, and made my whole hand free. Good times.

Anyway, I just started playing again. I just played a little during beta, just enough to unlock a rad rainbow cardback. I've been mainly just been wrecking noobs with a basic mage deck, but I just made the decision to spend the money I would have spent on WoW (garrison pays that bill) on Hearthstone. So, I'm investing a little on cards and stuff. Having a lot of fun so far; bendandcough even let me win a few times to get me rolling. ;D

If anyone from the community wants to play, or has helpful hints on getting started, my battletag is srsbsns#1406.
Roll Zoolock to start!

Free to Play Decklist (or close to it): http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/243049-free-to-play-zoo

Full Decklist: http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/508335-old-gods-zoolock

Zoolock is a deck that plays almost all small minions. The basic strategy is to consistenty flood the board with low cost and high value minions, and use the Warlock hero power to continue drawing cards. With the new expansion Zoolock got Darkshire Councilman which makes it a very strong deck in the current meta.

It's easy to play because you're always spending your mana and playing cards, but hard to master because where you position your cards is very important. Cards like imp gang boss and defender of argus are affected by position a lot. Also knife juggler has some interesting optimized moves.

Zoolock just can't be killed. It's been around forever, it'll stay around forever.

I started playing One Night in Karazhan this morning. So far, Silverware Golem made me want to sing this

And Magic Mirror made me think of this

I like it so far.

This is the only adventure that I've replayed multiple times. Well, I didn't do the Priest class challenge again. Mainly because I'd rather drink bleach.

fun fact, guy who made that video is the same guy who made jimmy the world of warcraft story and timegnomes

Users who are viewing this thread