EU+US Heads up Secondary Stat Scaling Changes.

Woo

Grandfathered
See MMO Champion for PTR path notes on stat scaling changes which reads as follows:

Patch 7.1.5 PTR - Secondary Stat Changes
In the latest PTR build, the amount of rating you need per 1% of Critical Strike, Haste, Mastery, and Versatility was changed.

• Critical Strike - Now requires 400 rating per 1% Critical Strike, up from 350.
  • Haste - Now requires 375 rating per 1% Haste, up from 325.
  • Mastery - Now requires 400 rating per 1 Mastery, up from 350.
  • Versatility - Now requires 475 rating per 1% damage and healing increase, up from 400. Now requires 950 rating per 1% damage taken reduction, up from 800.
These are 110 numbers of course, but will also act as a bit of a nerf to 101s too I think.

Z9wKlAo.png

Just hopped on the PTR to check. 101 Enhancement Shaman, loses 6% crit, 5% haste, gains 2% mastery, versatility unchanged.

I would expect most other classes to be in a similar position, but if you focus exclusively on crit/haste you might lose a little more. Not expecting it to be a huge loss of function either way.

Ugh, this sucks.. but it's not that big of a deal I guess. We'll still be able to solo everything. :D

Ugh, this sucks.. but it's not that big of a deal I guess. We'll still be able to solo everything. :D

It does a bit, I imagine mages and any other crit/haste focused class might feel the wrath of the nerfbat. I'm sure there will be a couple of new items or some new mechanics we can make up for it with. Kind of interested to see if there are any more BoEs that are being worked on. It's not unrealistic to assume that they would add new ones as raid finder loot gets higher, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread