General Headmaster/headmistress title

Guanyin

Grandfathered
This is a repost from my message in 10s, I felt it deserves a spot here, as there are probably more twinks who would like to obtain this title.

The headmaster or headmistress title are the reward from a small series of activities which require the Key to Nar'thalas Academy rare archaeology solve. There are an amount of runes to draw in a similar fashion to an Azsuna quest, Pop quiz: Advanced Rune Drawing, a bunch of fights against monsters that increase in difficulty, leading to a duel against the academy's headmistress, Elya Azuremoon. Upon defeating her, you receive the Headmaster or Headmistress title, depending on your gender. This title is not account-wide, so it's pretty awesome to have on a lowbie twink.

I discovered some time ago that this title is absolutely obtainable by anyone with the Legion expansion. No quests and no level requirements are necessary. I'll walk you through the process.

1. Get help from one geared level 110 who has obtained the Key to Nar'thalas Academy.

2. Enter Nar'thalas Academy and walk all the way in. Upon reaching the back of the initial area, the hallway splits up in a T, with on both sides a locked door. Get to the left door and die next to it. If you have a hearthstone replacing toy, delete your hearthstone and use the "Character stuck" option. Without such a toy, this is still possible, but getting back to a main city will be more difficult.

3. Walk back and you can go through the locked door as a ghost. Ressurect on the other side and follow the hallway into the main room.

4. Wait while the level 110 does the events. If you hide behind the pillars in the room, you'll be safe during the fights. Make sure that you are in the same phase as the level 110 player. When they use the key without you present, you won't get the title, to my knowledge. You have to be able to see the rune drawing and fights. You can even do the rune drawing if you want to make yourself useful. That is a safe activity.

5. Once the 110 defeats the headmistress, you will have obtained your fancy title.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread