US [H][Mal'ganis] <The Fierce Force> is Recruiting!

Frankietron

The Fierce Force is a newly formed guild looking for raid leaders and members (DPS, Tanks, Healers) to schedule weekly mythic+ dungeon runs.

We will decide which days and the frequency once we gather people. Let us know your availability when you join! We may be able to get multiple groups going!

We have a pretty organized Discord because we manage League teams but we’re trying to get into WoW now as well. We need experienced players to lead raids/dungeons and help out the less-experienced players. We plan on scheduling our events with premium Raid-Helper Bot on Discord.

Add me if you’re interested, accepting players of all skill levels!

My discord: Frankietron#1337
My BNET: Frankietron#11138

Type of Guild: Social/M+/PVP

Requirements: 18+ preferably with working microphone.

Needs: Need members experienced in PVP who can help teach members who are newer to PVP. We also need experienced raiders / mythic+ dungeon runners for leadership positions and people interested in running social events for our more casual players.

About Us: We are a fairly new guild catering to veteran and new players alike who want to experience multiple facets of the game. We have rookie PVP’ers who’d like to learn and all skill levels are welcome. Same goes for players who have never done Mythic+ or Raids. We also welcome social players who just want to make friends and join a community.

Users who are viewing this thread