US [H] <EVOLVE> Legacy Progression Guild

Officer of Evolve here (Thaeleron)

80 is the tier we are focused on at the moment. We may visit old tiers at some point, I don't know when.

We appreciate new healers as our holy paladin wants to go Mage, our resto Druid can't make Wednesday's and our other two consistent healers are a shaman and priest who show up for nearly every raid.

Come cata it looks like we are going to lack healers for sure, but we still have ICC and Ruby sanctum to clear on normal and heroic.

We'll find a spot for you if you want to play holy. Join our discord and come chat with us :)

Hello! I finally was able to fix my xpoff account. (Yay!)

we are starting ICC tomorrow 10/19 at 8PM EST.

We will still be looking to do some Herald runs in the next few weeks to make sure all of our guildies can get it.

Jirat (Thaeleron) has it correct about cata content. It seems we will be a little short on healers for Cata content. Id really like to see if we can get 20-25 solid raiders for Cata+ content seeing as raiding is always more fun with more people.

Please add our discord https://discord.gg/2yCmukc

or add my battlenet (ghost#1537)

and anyone who is interested please let us know!

Awesome! Joined the discord, and sent friend requests! Still not 100% sure what healer to roll for 80, but will start leaving one today! Leaning to Resto druid (more interesting than Holy priest to me, but never rolled a priest.)

Maybe Ill roll Priest for the 60's or 70's!

Thanks for the opportunity, looking forward to getting to know everyone!

11/12 in ICC tonight, LK & Ruby Sanctum on Normal to come on Monday!

Been getting a few new people over the past few days, great time to join!

Couple major notes for <EVOLVE> and the future.
1) I want to try to bring our raid team to >18ish people so we can do 25 man raids. If you have friends that would like to join us please let them know.
2) Speaking of Cata, the first Cata raid will be Jan. 11. This will account for family time for the holidays as well as time to level to 85 and gear appropriately.
3) as for Cata gear: All heroics are acceptable except the Hour of Twilight heroics. Basically if the heroic drops 359 or better, it is not allowed. However, if you feel like grinding rep or leveling professions, the 359 rep items are acceptable because of the effort needed to get this gear. If that means you dedicate all your time to rep and professions and get a full set of 359 gear, more power to you. But the only source of 359 gear will only be rep or professions (because this gear was available at this time when cata was released)
4) Herald of the Titans runs on Mondays for the next few weeks. Spread the word.
5) Twink out a level 60 toon! MC 11/30, BWL 12/5, AQ40 12/7. These raids will finish out our raid schedule until we pick back up after the holidays. Now that being said, anyone who is on can work on getting all the guild heroic dungeon achieves as well as working on rep and professions.

Watching some Thursday Night Football and chillin online, if you got any questions shoot one our way!

Gotten about 6 new people in the past 2 days. Legion hype maybe falling off but we're certainly not! Great time to come join us!

Also wanna put this out there, for Cata content We are still recruiting big for that. We do need a couple more heals if we wish to get into 25.

also here's our Ulduar Video.

Herald + Lich King + Ruby Sanctum on the menu tonight!

Lich King, Ruby Sanctum & Herald of the Titans achieve complete! Onto Heroic ICC & RS Progression next week!

As we approach the end of wotlk in the next 2-3 weeks we would really like to stress that we want to push for 25m in cataclysm. Our first cataclysm raid will be January 11th!

Come join us! We'd love to have a few more main spec healers as well as a couple dps.

Also as a reminder we're planning on doing throwback 60 raids planned for the end of November beginning of December. We plan for farm cataclysm heroics too all through out December and may do herald runs too if we have enough on.

Plenty of time to level to 60, then 80 and then 85!

Cataclysm recruitment is in full swing. We will be starting the Cata raids after the holiday season. January 11th will be our first official Cata raid. In between now and then we still are working to finish WotLK and we are also going to do some throwback Vanilla raids. So come level a 60 with us for those. They will happen right after thanksgiving!

Went 7/12H last night in our first Heroic ICC run. Hopefully Heroic LK on Monday!

Did Heroic ICC up to LK. Had someone leave so we went and tried Heroic Ruby Sanctum, got Halion down after about 13 attempts. All that remains is Heroic LK!

we are still looking for more to fill our Cata roster. We should clear heroic LK on Wednesday and start looking forward to preparing for cata in January.

This Friday will be a BC raid throwback. depending on the amount of people we have, we will probably start in Kara for funsies, then as we gather more from PuGs or from the guild we will go do BT or even Sunwell! Come join us and check us out!!

Heroic LK tonight!! Also any questions or interest you may have just add me in btag or whisper me in game, I'm on atm!

Heroic LK dead! Wrath is officially cleared!

Users who are viewing this thread