EU Guilds on EU

No point in making new guilds. Only people who queue pugs are friends who are either in a guild already together or never have been and play on different servers. The bracket is so broad and divided. I personally think guilds are a bit useless now, except to show off like a title. To show the guild you're playing with who people will acknowledge as the best or not.
Also the reason there's no horde guilds is very simple. The hordes that played actively quit in legion. The alliance majority stayed and more joined. Hence why we have no horde players and a lot of alliance. I've been queueing horde all day the majority of it solo and won 11/12 games. Including 1 AFK ( which we were winning ) because my Chinese came. Horde has a higher skill cap, not like it makes it a whole lot harder anyway.

No point in making new guilds. Only people who queue pugs are friends who are either in a guild already together or never have been and play on different servers. The bracket is so broad and divided. I personally think guilds are a bit useless now, except to show off like a title. To show the guild you're playing with who people will acknowledge as the best or not.
Also the reason there's no horde guilds is very simple. The hordes that played actively quit in legion. The alliance majority stayed and more joined. Hence why we have no horde players and a lot of alliance. I've been queueing horde all day the majority of it solo and won 11/12 games. Including 1 AFK ( which we were winning ) because my Chinese came. Horde has a higher skill cap, not like it makes it a whole lot harder anyway.

When my sub ran out, ther were quite a few horde 3-5 mans quin.. Wonder if they quit or went ally..

seems that ally has more activity for 19s atm, mostly fotms though. don't get many snipes going these days either, rip

Well, I wonder how ppl keep motivated through this disproportionate dmg distribution, case in point (dots vs haunt):
npbSgfr.png

1-button classes are just not fun for more than 3min, in my opinion, rly hope Mvq' server is a success.

Well, I am going to get back into streaming 19, hopefully I can get some people to come over to Azsune and get som new twinks up runnin', someone should do that on horde too, you should recruit some more people :p

Users who are viewing this thread