US Guild/players who do old raids on an "oldschool" style

Smeagol

Grandfathered
disclaimer: English is not my first language.
(TL;DR at the end)

[
Story Time: Since i was little i would see WoW arround the internet and arround me, but i was never abled to play it (yet, always loved Warcraft 3, the pacing, the elements, the characters, every detail).

On september/2014 i started my journey on WoW. Always making new characters and trying to grind my way to the top (at the time i didin't realised that grinding my wat to the top is stupid, since WoW is an unique game and not another generic mmo. All the quests, all the maps, everything i love today, i was ignoring it) and trying to not drop the game from time to time, as i've done, since playing alone was/is boring.

After almost 2 years i've finally got to level 100! Only to throw all my hopes and dreams in the mud. All this time i thought that the old content raids where balanced to level 100.

Then i made my way to ICC and killed Arthas in 2 minutes.
Dissapointing and frustrating at its best.

]

TL;DR: I dislike the current state of the game and i wish i was part of the golden years.

So now i'm looking for players, guilds, whatever it takes, to make those raids oldschool like. Remaining at that level, making effort, following the lead of someone, doing my job and sweating unitil the end of it.

I'm a quest/lore lover who was always annoyed by how the game is currently easy and casualised. Even more after Legion pre-patch, with Dungeons (that where the only challenging thing remaining for me) nerfed in like, 75%...

I am playing on Emerald Dream but i don't mind changing realms and making a new character.

Anyone knows of a guild/someone that could help me on this matter?

My guild is on Emerald Dream. I am not sure if we are what you are necessarily looking for though. We do the raids at their intended level, but you seem to want to do all the quests and everything.

If you want to join us for raiding at intended levels, we will be doing the level 70 raids for about another month or so. and then we will be moving on the the level 80 raids for a while.

If this sounds interesting, just let me know and we can talk.

Good luck in your search for the right guild!

So now i'm looking for players, guilds, whatever it takes, to make those raids oldschool like. Remaining at that level, making effort, following the lead of someone, doing my job and sweating unitil the end of it.

Those things are missing from the game right now, game has turn up to be an easy game where everything can be cleared in less than a day..

Doing LFR all day long to get almost BiS gear w/o having any tactics or whatever it was needed back in the past. Sadly you did join the game too late to enjoy the real "Leveling, effort to get gear, ... experience". If you wanna rediscover the "Oldschool like raids, getting 10 days /played to reach the max lvl, doing your job and sweating to get gear, ..." you'll have to play on private server.. Atleast that's what you're describing me.. U wanna play the old World of Warcraft..

Edit cuz someone did post bullshit above

Do never post that again buddy.. Kronos is a shame and stock mangos bug.. They're better than any other realm right now.. But ain't by far the same as Nostalrius was !

My guild is on Emerald Dream. I am not sure if we are what you are necessarily looking for though. We do the raids at their intended level, but you seem to want to do all the quests and everything.

If you want to join us for raiding at intended levels, we will be doing the level 70 raids for about another month or so. and then we will be moving on the the level 80 raids for a while.

If this sounds interesting, just let me know and we can talk.

Good luck in your search for the right guild!

Oh no, the quests i do myself. I am looking to people to do the raids!
I'm intrested

About the Kronos thing, i've tried Warmange. Got to level 25 as a mage on Lordareon realm, but i don't feel... Confident? idk...

About the Kronos thing, i've tried Warmange. Got to level 25 as a mage on Lordareon realm, but i don't feel... Confident? idk...

It's "Warmane" and not "Warmange".. But whatever.. Game has change thro expansions, and you easily can feel the difference.. It's way harder to get lvl's than on retail atm.. But warmane isn't the best WoTLK server out.. There are plenty more who are way better scripted.. Depends what u wanna play or relive..

Users who are viewing this thread