US Gucciglad takes US to the top as the highest rated twink in the world! 2308 rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gucciglad

youtube.com/gucciglad
/flex on foolz
8mLA8f0.png

WHy would u have to make a thread to mention it ? escpecially when you are a brewmaster. Do it as a disc, warr, or ww/disc or something.

I would farm you easily if i were on US, double bm feeded me up to rank 1 from 2240, to 2280 from 3-4 games.

WHy would u have to make a thread to mention it ? escpecially when you are a brewmaster. Do it as a disc, warr, or ww/disc or something.

I would farm you easily if i were on US, double bm feeded me up to rank 1 from 2240, to 2280 from 3-4 games.
umadbro?

Fund me an enchance.

A true shit is something like your names, Gucciglad, names ending with QT, XD, etcetra.... those ppl really think the skill is in its name :p and escp on lower brackets.

Enjoy the day man :p im not really suprised it would take long to get double bm on the top anyways. should be an easy farm most of the games unless u face something that is smarter than your's Dizzying Haze

But has yet to beat Illyrian and Skinpuppet.
You're lucky they didn't snipe you like last time.
I've fought them many times and won just like they beat me, usually what will happen is they will get stomped many times on many different comps until they find a comp that works. Goes to show their rating vs mine, *cough* Guccigod *cough*

A true shit is something like your names, Gucciglad, names ending with QT, XD, etcetra.... those ppl really think the skill is in its name :p and escp on lower brackets.

Enjoy the day man :p im not really suprised it would take long to get double bm on the top anyways. should be an easy farm most of the games unless u face something that is smarter than your's Dizzying Haze
Hey man! Use respek when saying my name homie. USE RESPEK! I'm Guccigod the best tink in the entire world.

I've fought them many times and won just like they beat me, usually what will happen is they will get stomped many times on many different comps until they find a comp that works. Goes to show their rating vs mine, *cough* Guccigod *cough*
You dodged them for 5 days.

Lol? I guess I'm not allowed to play Overwatch and focus on my YouTube channel. My bad man! Didn't know people cared about what I do so much, thanks for being so concerned ;-)
You're a pretty chill dude, I'm not hating. But to be the best you have to beat the best. And you haven't won against Skinpuppet yet. It's also important to emphasize what you said, they play multiple comps, that being over 20 different comps. They beat you on your brew with a resto shaman as two rogues, isn't that saying more about you then it is about them. Not to mention the fact that they are top in everything they play. Winning hundreds of games against hispanics and f2p scrubs while getting 1 point a win and dodging the only players worthy of competition really reveals something.

You're a pretty chill dude, I'm not hating. But to be the best you have to beat the best. And you haven't won against Skinpuppet yet. It's also important to emphasize what you said, they play multiple comps, that being over 20 different comps. They beat you on your brew with a resto shaman as two rogues, isn't that saying something more about you then it is about them.
I have nothing to prove to anyone and could care less what people think, I literally only aimed for rank 1 world at 2300+ just to troll people and piss em off, now I shall sit at the top and laugh at everyone, no rematches, no more arenas, no wargames, nothing, I'm finished with Gucciglad. Time to focus on bgs again ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread