US Gucciglad IRL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In his defense, rank one as an actual thing for tinks is a far more recent development than the phrase itself.
Imo rank one shouldn't be charts only like for me FC charts I would say one guy has 5k caps but only a 50% cap rating but there's another guy with only 1k caps with a 80% cap rating I don't like charts bc it makes people braggy you know you reached r1 when people you don't know in bgs call you r1

Gat damn..gat damn.....gucci flexes on kids this hard in wow and now irl. I see everyone hiding behind a computer screen BUT gucci. #flexforfags
#gucciglad r1
#gg twinks

Imo rank one shouldn't be charts only like for me FC charts I would say one guy has 5k caps but only a 50% cap rating but there's another guy with only 1k caps with a 80% cap rating I don't like charts bc it makes people braggy you know you reached r1 when people you don't know in bgs call you r1
19pvp - Characters

The question of rank one has never been more complicated.

They need to add a overall stats with everything mixed together rather than have 20 diff charts
You can suggest that to @Syrue but i suspect as the website is still being populated with information that it may be easier the way it is, could be wrong.

Gat damn..gat damn.....gucci flexes on kids this hard in wow and now irl. I see everyone hiding behind a computer screen BUT gucci. #flexforfags
#gucciglad r1
#gg tinks
Bro lmao! Soon as you get on hop in curse we gotta talk! This shit got me rolling so hard! LOL! @wuntwo is the real mvp!

I paint the truth
The real truth is a long time ago I said my goal was to be the most hated tink in the entire game and that's still my goal. All y'all haters are making that goal a reality. Keep feeding me please! I'm so hungry!

b1vFZoE.jpg

I even got bitches drawing on their titties. Nigguh hit em wit a flex.

Btw Gucci it ain't hard finding a ugly wow girl with jugs to write your name on their jugs

Btw Gucci it ain't hard finding a ugly wow girl with jugs to write your name on their jugs
Or your girlfriend? Pretty sure mine would if I was gay enough to ask for my wow name on her tits. Nobody does take you serious Gucci, everyone knows it's a troll but it's still ruining pugs and literally nobody thinks it's funny if skilled players did the same thing you guys would get shit on.

The real truth is a long time ago I said my goal was to be the most hated tink in the entire game and that's still my goal. All y'all haters are making that goal a reality. Keep feeding me please! I'm so hungry!
no hate here! just /flexin on Gucci.

looks like you already reached your goal with this thread anyways :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread