EU+US Gucci washed up

kegboss has 700 honorable kills. obviously he has only played 29 for a week or so unless that isnt his main twink

No one will remember this guy's name in a couple of months.
Yea, hes just trying so hard to be the next Duo, Gucciglad, Thot, Trialkiller. Its so obvious its sad. He apparently doesn't know who anyone is, probably because hes been in the bracket for 2 weeks or there abouts. All hes got right now is that imaginary achievement of r1 BM monk that no one else cares about, and he will keep holding onto it. I would love to see a debate between trialkiller and kegboss, it would go something like Im a rank 1 bm. No your just a peasant, get on my level. No Im a rank 1 bm what are you. You are a filthy peasant jaja.
Or at least something like that.

this is the stupidist thread ever if rouges were even close to as op as brews are me or jamesb could 1v2 all of you
Would you like to team with your boy and 2v1 me?

Yea, hes just trying so hard to be the next Duo, Gucciglad, Thot, Trialkiller. Its so obvious its sad. He apparently doesn't know who anyone is, probably because hes been in the bracket for 2 weeks or there abouts. All hes got right now is that imaginary achievement of r1 BM monk that no one else cares about, and he will keep holding onto it. I would love to see a debate between trialkiller and kegboss, it would go something like Im a rank 1 bm. No your just a peasant, get on my level. No Im a rank 1 bm what are you. You are a filthy peasant jaja.
Or at least something like that.
I'm just the best. It's simple. No argument to be made here. Trial is my biggest fan. He's nothing but a forum jocky though.

/flex on foolz
Rank 1

Im so tired of you cocky-no-manner-but-in-the-period noobs, seriously

It is desperate enough that we have Trial-whatever pussy in our community.
Now we have another Keg-askingdaddyforhelp some idiotic noob
who really thinks he plays so well with 6 7k guard on him every 30 sec.
and run away like a chick when guard is down and is still on cd.
I wonder how you look like when Blizzard takes guard away in Legion.
Trial and you all need to get roasted somehow, and figure out what type of skill-less classes you are playing.
If that is the case, i guess i can do this community a favor by asking you two noobs to fight me 1 vs 1
with equal stats, equal race, and equal gears, or naked if you want to.
You can also duel my bm if you want to, and of course, no guard will exist during f2p toons fight, hope this doesnt scare you of.
One's skills can only talk themselves is when skill-less elements get eliminated.
Here is more, I got 22 pure f2p toons on my Signature, feel free to pick the one you like

the reason why I keep saying about f2p fights is to eliminate as many idiotic inequalities as possible to make a duel more interesting based on real skills, instead of one shotting each other, since everything else is equal.
including guard of course cuz nothing else besides feral's ferious bites is stupider than this spell.
I can roast any class you pick with pure f2p fights, and i can prove it right by bullying you in a duel.
or you can choose other option which Trial was smart enough to choose,
run away from the request, behave and shut the fuck up.

It's ok to play p2p BM as cool as Gucci, but when you attention-seeking idiot brag this around here with a bad attitude and idiotic cocky manner, it is not acceptable by this community.
Now, if you are smart enough to know how weak you are as a WOW player by now,
you would just take the advice and behave, but probably hard for brain-damaged idiot like you,
who actually thinks having time to win some random achievements in a video game by playing one of the easiest class in arena make you anything close to a good player.
Get a life.

By the way, the first picture just a little reminder for Trial to get on my level and come back with big talk shit.
The second one is the proof that I never found it hard to play bm,
and only if you can contribute as much as a p2p in an intense mostly p2p bg with f2p bm which has no guard, enchants and guild heirooms,
then i will give a bit credit on your skills set based on your cocky-ness
but just a bit

IM SUPER

Attachments

• DSC_1271.JPG
    DSC_1271.JPG
    769.2 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC_1125 (1).JPG
    DSC_1125 (1).JPG
    860.6 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
All brewmasters are dirt bags. And most of u people who talk shit about BM have one urself. Be real, unless u never made a brew or have one than stfu. I can talk cause I never even level one nor made any monk.

I'm actually sad with your behavior Kegboss. I was legitimately interested in applying to your guild over the past week for 10v10 WSG premades. Not only are you slandering your own name in this thread, but you're also tarnishing that of your guild. I've come to the conclusion that either you're honestly self-centered or that you're trolling. And for your sake, and that of everyone else - I really hope it's the latter.

I'm actually sad with your behavior Kegboss. I was legitimately interested in applying to your guild over the past week for 10v10 WSG premades. Not only are you slandering your own name in this thread, but you're also tarnishing that of your guild. I've come to the conclusion that either you're honestly self-centered or that you're trolling. And for your sake, and that of everyone else - I really hope it's the latter.
What did you expect from someone who plays a BM seriously. On a side note are any of the mods going to step in before this thread gets out of control. Xpoff has been great, but It wont be if these troll @threads, that are only there to start drama start up again.

Honestly me and Gucci were playing late last night and decided to make a troll thread. Didn't expect so many to get upset about it.

Honestly me and Gucci were playing late last night and decided to make a troll thread. Didn't expect so many to get upset about it.

I think the message people are sending to you here is that you're just another FotM brew rat. Nasty stanky little brew rat, and no one likes ratmaster monks.

Users who are viewing this thread