EU+US Gucci washed up

Kegboss

Grandfathered
Either that aint the real Gucci or he is dog shit. He thinks he "rank 1" but he has no rating..

/flex on gucciglad AKA the ninja turtle that never made it.

Yours truly,
Kegboss AKA rank 1 motherfuckers

The arena rating system is old news, most people dont take it seriously now haha. You aint no rank 1 when your 10 man was stuck in gy the whole game in the 10v10 today. Even though I know this thread is for attention idc.

It wasn't fun going against you two in arenas yesterday

Can we please all just get along here?
There is no "rank one" especially if one were to play a brewmaster, or something with a similar skill cap. In fact people shouldn't even think about these rankings at this level... Anyone can Twink at 20-29 and say they are "rank one"
Both Gucci and Keg should grow up and possibly try skill capping another class... Perhaps something a little harder? Then again this is just my opinion.

Being the rank one brew is like graduating first in your special Ed class.
Or winning the special olympics.
Or robbing an old lady.
Or beating up your younger sibling.
Play something that requires skill.

Being the rank one brew is like graduating first in your special Ed class.
Or winning the special olympics.
Or robbing an old lady.
Or beating up your younger sibling.
Play something that requires skill.
Like disc priest :Kappa:

Sounds like some people are salty and think I care. I'll be at the top if you need me.

Also if brew doesn't take skill.. Find another brew that can beat me in arena.

Last edited:
My guild is 70% new players to 29 twinks. I have spent time trying to recruit people to the bracket to help it grow. Yesterady was most everyones first premade so I didn't expect anything else. I would have rather played more games, however, it is what it is. But a wsg premade 10v10 has nothing to do with me being the best in arena. I didn't tell you guys not to que with a brew, but personally I feel like if you good at a few different classes you shouldn't lose to a brew.
So many fans acting like that aren't fans, you're talking to the rank 1 right now. I'm sure you feel lucky, inspired and greatful to have my presence here. If you want to talk that ish then beat me in arena.. then you can.
k thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread