EU+US @GSC

only people who say s8 hasnt been the last good pvp season were too young to appreciate wotlk without their parents restricting their playtime to an hour a day

i said 2012, if you think i havent got a new pc since then you're an idiot

and before you shoot off saying 'why didnt u back up your screenshots xd'
why would i care enough about this game to want to preserve screenshots of a now irrelevant pserver hello
i thought you said you played AT now and you were 2750

only people who say s8 hasnt been the last good pvp season were too young to appreciate wotlk without their parents restricting their playtime to an hour a day

lsd-alcohol-anonymous.jpg

i said i got 2750 in 2012, and nobody plays AT seriously anymore since the molten merge

how out of the loop are you
holy shit you are actually just as retarde(d) as i thought, go back and read everything you yourself wrote earlier in this thread and then maybe you might have an idea as to why what you're writing now is completely retarde(d)

holy shit you are actually just as retarde(d) as i thought, go back and read everything you yourself wrote earlier in this thread and then maybe you might have an idea as to why what you're writing now is completely retarde(d)

because i didnt reiterate that i dont play AT seriously anymore when i asked for a 3s game, only reason i asked for one is because it's still the most scripted server that runs a relevant season even though nobody plays it seriously anymore?

sorry man

it's the same as gsc bringing up wod relevancy in legion though so theres that

Lild:"whoever doesn't agree with me is stupid and wrong"

Also NWA hasen't achieved shit, they won a P lebmade, more or less.
Twinks are barely alive, let alone competetion and the strive to actually be the best is gone.
Classic shitters to think they're something now that everything's went to shit

sorry that i dont make being a 'famous' 19 twink my goal in life, we all know how that turned out for you

if you wanna know who i am lets log AT and do some 3v3 mirrors if you want, you pick the comp.
ahh one of these 3x undead male people with "monsterx" in their name wanking it to hydra videos thinking 3.3.5 was the best thing since sliced bread, interesting

all in all, this thread got some juice my dudes keep goin.

Twinks are barely alive
This couldn't be further from the truth, i'm not sure where EU is at but US is thriving right now, regular wargames throughout the weekends, well over a dozen active twink guilds, and about 5 guilds wargaming with another 4 looking to do so soon, 24/7 pops goes without saying, website activity is virtually the same as WoD according to google's data and our new user rate is nearly 10% higher than WoD. On top of this most games have a number of twinks in them, from what I've seen.

This couldn't be further from the truth, i'm not sure where EU is at but US is thriving right now, regular wargames throughout the weekends, well over a dozen active twink guilds, and about 5 guilds wargaming with another 4 looking to do so soon, 24/7 pops goes without saying, website activity is virtually the same as WoD according to google's data and our new user rate is nearly 10% higher than WoD. On top of this most games have a number of twinks in them, from what I've seen.

quality>quantity

I didn't say if I favored quantity or quality, that is besides the point, the point is that regardless of what you prefer (cause many many twinks do prefer quantity) that twinking is far from dead or barely alive.

In terms of premades/plebmades which are the only source of competition people just need to do them more (they already are) and maybe a few rules need to be adjusted. Quality doesn't happen overnight but there is a desire for competition that people are trying to fulfill through wargames, that's a done deal, that's not stopping.

@Conq at max there might be like 50% twinks in a bg, but 80% of those are just as clueless as lvlers, so I see it as dead, due to the lack of competetive games

@Conq at max there might be like 50% twinks in a bg, but 80% of those are just as clueless as lvlers, so I see it as dead, due to the lack of competetive games
You're entitled to your own opinion but it is subjective, which you probably understand.

Competition can only be found in wargames, if those wargames lack competition its because people aren't doing them enough or rules need to be adjusted. People are already doing tons of wargames, as is evident by this thread.

Did you win or lose?

Yes or no?

When a person loses they admit to it and moves on. They don't go on & on make up excuse after excuse after excuse.

Either you lost or won. Which is it?
And people congratulate the winner.
i didnt even play so ye, they lost and ive already said that, i also wrote that id actually like to play with full teams

Many twinks yes, competitive games no.
There hasnt been a better time for a twink private server. Looking forward

I also take issue with saying games aren't competitive, continuing what i'm saying where competition is only in wargames, competition is also relative, which in this case means you can only accurately gauge it under the current circumstances. Trying to equate months and months of meta development in WoD to the freshness of legion would create a logical fallacy. This thread in itself was born because of what was a relatively competitive game.

Users who are viewing this thread