US <GG Twinks> 19s Division RECRUITING!!

But that's the point I'm making. You regard people as "moronic" because they play with certain people or aren't as good as you are. That makes it really clear though that the only thing going for you is that you're good at a low level bracket on World of Warcraft. You're clearly a pretty sad person and you obviously have some self esteem issues. If you ever wanna talk about it just dm me I'd be happy to help you out.
i regard people who play with gucci reet because he dodged us at 29s even though he thinks he is so fucking good. you need to fucking relax with this wannabe thereapist bullshit how does shit posting on the internet make you insecure ....

RECRUITING NOW!

<GG Twinks> 19s Division

@Thotfc and I have joined forces! I will be overseeing the 19s division of <GG Twinks>.

The aim of this is to have a solid premade team for Warsong Gulch and eventually a 10 man squad.

This is on horde Bleeding Hollow. Everyone is encouraged to join. If interested let me know on xpoff or in game! ;)

@Thotfc let me the first to offer you guys some wargames for gold? 19 or 29 I don't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread