US <GG Twinks> 19s Division RECRUITING!!

Voc

2017 Twink Cup Champion
RECRUITING NOW!

<GG Twinks> 19s Division

@Thotfc and I have joined forces! I will be overseeing the 19s division of <GG Twinks>.

The aim of this is to have a solid premade team for Warsong Gulch and eventually a 10 man squad.

This is on horde Bleeding Hollow. Everyone is encouraged to join. If interested let me know on xpoff or in game! ;)

Last edited:
You're garbage

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

and you use a nexus 6 kys
I bet you use a iPhone you basic bitch fuck boy stay in this autismo guild with retarded leaders you trash ass bitch.

LOL

I bet you use a iPhone you basic bitch duck boy stay in this autismo guild with moronic leaders you trash ass bitch.

least im not trash irl ;)
have fun poorfag

you're are trash nice meme m8
auto correct is a bitch huh i'll take that L. Lets be fucking honest how can you call someone trash when you got fucking duelist on a ladder full of autistic monkeys without legs. nice job m8 stick to sucking ass in the gulch and not even being able to win at 19s 2s.

auto correct is a bitch huh i'll take that L. Lets be trucking honest how can you call someone trash when you got trucking duelist on a ladder full of autistic monkeys without legs. nice job m8 stick to sucking ass in the gulch and not even being able to win at 19s 2s.
cus ur trashy irl and it's pretty obvi that you don't have many friends or at the very least insecure if you need to talk shit to rando people on some twink forums ;)

plus the fact that you regard people as "random ass retards" makes it really clear that you need to put others perceptually below you to make yourself feel good.
its the fucking internet m8 how bout you fkn relax sorry you got offended. "random ass" i dont know you. "retards" you're a duelist on xpoff and you play with gucciglad and shit so thats obvious.

its the trucking internet m8 how bout you fkn relax sorry you got offended. "random ass" i dont know you. "retards" you're a duelist on xpoff and you play with gucciglad and shit so thats obvious.
But that's the point I'm making. You regard people as "retarded" because they play with certain people or aren't as good as you are. That makes it really clear though that the only thing going for you is that you're good at a low level bracket on World of Warcraft. You're clearly a pretty sad person and you obviously have some self esteem issues. If you ever wanna talk about it just dm me I'd be happy to help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread