EU+US Get your Timewarped Badges!

So there's no gear we can buy? :(
I seriously doubt it but, Blizz's track record isn't exactly spectacular in regards to checking things before they implement them. The only hope I'd wager any lowbie has is to be standing in Timeless Isles waiting for the MoP TW Event to go Live and try and purchase those TW Gear items the moment the NPC spawns (before Blizz has a chance to Hotfix it). While unlikely, it's possible the new MoP TW Gear won't have a Level requirement at first. By at first, I'm talking only within a few hours of it going Live.

step 1) make new human char
step 2) loot mailbox, get 200 timewarp currency
Step 3) do first quest for 50 copper / or get mage friend to trade you 30 copper
step 4) port to dala (need a mage friend for this)
step 5) buy 4 rep tokens
Step 6) Send tokens to whichever toon you like (they are account-wide)

Rinse and repeat. Better do this before it's too late folks.

If you're just looking to get the tabards that is available through the current Time-walking period, then you only need to worry about hitting friendly, which will take exactly 6 tokens of one faction.

Step 3) do first quest for 50 copper / or get mage friend to trade you 30 copper
step 5) buy 4 rep tokens

If you're just looking to get the tabards that is available through the current Time-walking period, then you only need to worry about hitting friendly, which will take exactly 6 tokens of one faction.

Wait.. I thought that the rep tokens from Dalaran we're removed. Isn't the only way to get them through time walking events now..?

step 5) buy 4 rep tokens

dis f2p section

Great find @Dimmuborgir :)

Is there a faction we should be looking to increase rep that has other benefits than just the tabard? I mean is there ones that has like a special chant, or recipe or toy or something that could be worthwhile? Or is none of the extra stuff obtainable at lvl 20?

Is this vendor not locked behind phasing intro quests? If memory serves, that zone involves a bit of phasing and I would really like this tabard.
you can get these tabards if you get someone to fly you to the vendor, got them on my 19s 1 on my monk in sig as well

step 5) buy 4 rep tokens

The WotLK TW Vendor was already deactivated by the time this mini Event started. The ONLY time this may work is the 1 day overlap between this Event ending and MoP TW beginning.

The WotLK TW Vendor was already deactivated by the time this mini Event started. The ONLY time this may work is the 1 day overlap between this Event ending and MoP TW beginning.
But we are able to get these tabards in later Timewalking events if we want, arent we?

But we are able to get these tabards in later Timewalking events if we want, arent we?
Should be able to yes, my comment was in regards to spam making Level 1's to get the 200 Badges via mail, purchase 4 Rep Tokens with that LvL 1 then mail to XX Character on the same Account, delete that LvL 1 and rinse/repeat. This option may still work, but only for a single day during the overlap of this Event ending and MoP TW beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread