Get your Boons now before this is Nerfed!

DeLindsay

10s4Lyf
So on a hunch from a Guild Member I tried to "Enchant" one of the Boons through the Trade window like we used to do 'back in the day' with Enchanting and got the error "Must Enchant an item you own" or something to that effect. That got me wondering if BoA's would count so I tried it and it worked, then I traded that BoA to my 99 Twink and it still works!! Here's a SS for proof.

99%20with%20Manaseeker%20Enchant_cropped.jpg

Sure I lost a bit in Stats but my 99 is stupid OP anyway so it doesn't really matter. Currently Boon of the Manaseeker is the most valuable, that is until 7.1 hits and we can finally "sell" Blood of Sargeras for other Materials, then the Warden version Boon of the Bloodhunter might hold a little more value. Chaos Crystals, which you do get from time to time, are running roughly 2K each.

The only thing I haven't tested is whether this works outside of Legion Zones. I can't imagine it would but holy crap the Gold potential if it somehow does.

I also put up a picture as proof that it's working sub 100, the claim in that OC Thread that was the minimum Level.

Wait what, I have butchery on 2 x 99 twinks and never once got a drop from it. Does only the manaseeker work sub 100?

Boon's drop rate is very miniscule.
This

Ok but have you actually seen a 'butcher meat' drop sub 100? I'm going to try boon of the scavenger when servers come back up.
Yes, I've had 2 diff Boons on my 99 Twink while "Leveling" her doing all the Quests in the Broken Isles and have had the actual Boon's item drop, though it's infrequent. Everything in The Broken Isles is labeled 98+, Quests, Treasure, minimum scaled NPC Level, etc.

EDIT: I will keep an eye out the next time I get one of the Boon Bags on a 99 and SS it unopened in my bags.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread