EU+US GET PREPARED!!! The 2017 F2P 3v3 Arena World Championship is on its way!

Trialmop

F2P Community Leader

This is just the First media release for the 2017 F2P 3v3 Arena World Championship.
Many team/player interviews will be posted over a 3 month period leading up to the championship.

Will this be on EU or US? Is it too late to join? Where can i find more info about the whole thing?
The Main event will be on US severs but EU will be given their own qualifiers on their servers to qualify for the Championship. The Event will be in approximately 3 months.

f2ps are dead why is there even a tourney for it
Im capable of bring back many people for such a event. I have many connects and groups of people on bnet curse skype discord that will have teams for the tournament already.

Oh yeah I remember this shit. We hired Delayed to pilot us in the qualifiers because light had to work and we exploited the shit out of this. Prolly shouldn't have said that but yeah. Lmao.

I also happy u showed footage of my ww monk in there.
alot of people knew that already but it showed when the actually tournament came because yall were the first to exit.

alot of people knew that already but it showed when the actually tournament came because yall were the first to exit.

Well to be fair it was our first arena tourney we participated in so that statement is invalid. And u miss the fact we played the team that won the whole shit at the end with players with ton of experience aka Fael. Put us with anyone else and no doubt we woulda went much further.

Also funny ur the one to say this because you're prolly the worse host in the community. You took forever to decide rules and ultimately made the wrong choices, shit was a joke. And many people said you "fixed" the brackets for your trash team to have the easiest path. Lmao.

Sit down kid

Users who are viewing this thread