US Fury Warrior

Alright alright alright. Update. My fury is now 821ilvl. I did a straight up single target boss burst cycle, made it to 1.3m dps. I'll have to get a screenshot some time this weekend. AoE pulls. Cake. And as for leech, still only have 5% and I don't struggle at all to survive

Alright alright alright. Update. My fury is now 821ilvl. I did a straight up single target boss burst cycle, made it to 1.3m dps. I'll have to get a screenshot some time this weekend. AoE pulls. Cake. And as for leech, still only have 5% and I don't struggle at all to survive

To survive while soloing or in a group?

And thanks for the feedback. only missing a couple of pieces, so excited.

So, i read that you were pulling 700k+ single target DPS.... the best I can pull is slightly over 200k with my talents like yours (wich is an improvement, but I feel like i'm missing something more than just ilvls. What's your rotation like?

Yesterday, I was doing randomb Bg's on my 101 fury warrior. I got a box for winning one, and when I opened it, I got a relic and it got upgraded to 710 (+7 ilvls to weapon). Has anyone had one of these upgrade to epic?

Users who are viewing this thread