Forbidden Access Error

Arkte

We are currently trying to resolve the issue which presents a "Forbidden" error to users when attempting to edit a post or other material on the website. If you have recently experienced this issue or something similar, please post as much information as possible regarding the issue you are having so that we may more easily identify the exact root of the problem. Thank you! :)

Hey Arkte, I was just wondering about this since it has been affecting me.

Information:
Browser: Safari Version 10.0.3 (12602.4.8) (I've got Safari remembering my login details and I've selected the option: Stay logged in but it keeps being deselected). Cookies are enabled.
macOS Sierra

What kind of information do you need besides this?

I believe it could be an addon of some sort that is causing this issue, or perhaps even an outdated template that is not fully compatible with the registration form. Have you tried doing this in a different browser to see if the same problem occurs?

I believe it could be an addon of some sort that is causing this issue, or perhaps even an outdated template that is not fully compatible with the registration form. Have you tried doing this in a different browser to see if the same problem occurs?

Here again, on a different Browser. Currently no problems as it seems so I might have to do with Safari. I do run a Ad blocker on it that might be the issue or a Javascipt error in the database, that's what one of the errors told me.

Edit: This is on Firefox: 52.0.2. With Adblock Plus running. (Editing works on Firefox)
Edit 2: I've tried to see if I receive errors if I disable the Adblocker on Safari, I still receive errors after disabling the Adblocker when editing posts or making posts that I have to log in. So I don't think that's causing it.

Users who are viewing this thread