EU+US First montage in months, check it out maybe? <3 (79 Twink Ele)

Deceptionsz

Grandfathered
Hey everyone, I just made a montage on one of my favorite "twinks" I've been playing right now. When I'm getting too stressed out with the gladiator push at max level, this twink is there to take the pain of losing points away haha. I would really like your opinion, harsh or nice so I can improve off of it (I am rusty from when I used to do this, forgot a lot of the editing tricks). Thank you very much and enjoy! :)

Forgive my ignorance but when people say 70 twinks do they mean the 79 bracket?

Are 70 twinks dead now because of ipvp?

@Kismet 79's have mastery, 70's don't. Also a geared 79 has a 10% damage buff. Maybe if you read a little more on this site, you could have figured it out yourself.

Nice vid, 79s ftw

The advantage of 79 vs 70 is ten times worse than 29 vs 20, to put it into perspective.

So what is stopping players from doing this? It sounds oddly like a "Vanilla" mentality in which players dwell on the past instead of evolving with the game as it changes

The advantage of 79 vs 70 is ten times worse than 29 vs 20, to put it into perspective.

I would have to disagree the difference between 20 and 29 is a few abilities, 70 and 79 is abilities, mastery and much higher item level.

Users who are viewing this thread