US first lvl 19 pvper

FoxSoMad

Grandfathered
So I started a level 19 arms pvper and I've been getting my teeth kicked in. I've noticed alot of people running around with a ring called "the rock" but it has no stats and they don't enhance it... Should i pick up 2 of these rings and what should i enhance them with, if anything.

ahh, so theres nothing i can do to stop people from mowing me over? would it be better to pick a different class? I noticed that druids and hunters seem to be at the top of the leaderboard for 19 pvp.

ahh, so theres nothing i can do to stop people from mowing me over? would it be better to pick a different class? I noticed that druids and hunters seem to be at the top of the leaderboard for 19 pvp.
Arms with a healer should mow everything down but if you don't have support it's tough. Druid and Mage are strong. Hunt is pretty scummy.

Basically enchants and stats don't matter at all with the new PvP system introduced in legion. Everyone is given a pre-designed PvP template upon entering a battleground or arena. This new template calculates your stats based on your item level. As mentioned by Hashbrowns, the one thing that does matter significantly, is your weapon speed as a melee character (although I believe ferals are of a different case).

So basically, you should try to get the highest ilvl armor and the slowest weapon possibly obtainable by your class, while not comprimising for your main armor type (i.e. warriors need to wear plate armor). The reason for this, is because it triggers an extra 5% stat bonus for wearing your appropriate armor type.

So the reason you see people use items such as "Problem Solving Pendant" and "The Rock" etc. is to increase their ilvl as much as possible. And since stats don't matter, because your stats are now calculated from ilvl anyways, they are the best option.

Users who are viewing this thread