EU+US First impressions of 7.0

No they didnt lol bots dont even use follow(at least in 2013 they didnt) jesus duck

Come on man you have been playing way before my time you need to know this stuff this is basics

And now miltiboxers don't use follow either, before they got rid of follow it was much easier for people to bot as they could create one to spam 123 with follow, que bg, accept pop

Queues on russian servers are meh :( Waited for 20 minutes to get into 19s game.
Btw is there any way to earn fast 6g on free account? Im building 19 twink, 2 bubbles away from 20 and dont have enough money for XP lock service. I know there is bot that gives gifts that if youre lucky can profit some gold, but I cant find him for 2 days. Maybe there are other ways?

WTF. I just locked my xp at 19 but game wont let me queue to BGs. So on f2p account you can only play at 20 and not 19?

WTF. I just locked my xp at 19 but game wont let me queue to BGs. So on f2p account you can only play at 20 and not 19?

Yes only 20s

If we could do that, there probably would have been a mass exodus out of this bracket once we realized scaling was gone. at least until they decided to fix what they broke.

Prot warrior at 29 is glorious. Mobility, CC, DPS and with all the melee around lately, shield block is amazing. I noticed that greens from the BG crate of goods are ilvl33. Maybe too many buttons for a lot of 29s, but it is fucking thoroughly good.

Users who are viewing this thread