EU+US Finally the Normies Catch On

Tom Ganks

Hehe. Well I guess 101 item prices are going to go up, seeing how big youtubers are finally catching onto this.

This.. is.. bad, better gear your twinks before its to late! :p

I just hope this doesn't trigger blizzard.
I don't think they will nerf twinking as a whole, the only thing they will nerf is wpvp eventually. Making either 110 people stronger, or nerfing stats in wpvp (dmg reduction or something?) but blizzard wanted to bring back twinking so doubt they'll nerf it anytime soon, specialy since legendarys are coming for 101

I don't think they will nerf twinking as a whole, the only thing they will nerf is wpvp eventually. Making either 110 people stronger, or nerfing stats in wpvp (dmg reduction or something?) but blizzard wanted to bring back twinking so doubt they'll nerf it anytime soon, specialy since legendarys are coming for 101

I genuinely think they are oblivious to twinking. At least for development. I highly doubt they do anything for twinks.

Umren and Co. already did videos on that a while ago. Now the more famous ones catching up. Will it change anything? No.
I mean, with 7.2 Legendaries for 101s will be introduced ... I think the Devs know what they are doing. It is fun for us, a gold sink too ... everybody wins.

I hope ... :p

Kek @ at you guys thinking you are the only ones doing this.

I have news for you all, not everyone that twinks visits this site.

/cheers
Offc we don't think that. I run into twinks every single day, it became a common thing. Concerns are when famous streamers are doing this, the population of 101 twinks will increase, wherever it's a good or bad thing, is unknown.

/cheers

Wow? really?!?!!!? that's amazing I thought you needed an xpoff account to turn xpoff. You learn something new everyday!

/cheers

I don't see anyone above mentioning anything that would hint that the XPOff community believes they're the only ones twinking. What I do see is people commenting on how a site with a vastly larger audience is popping up with more and more videos about 101 twinks; thus causing mild concern over item prices, scarcity.

Your condescending tone leads me to believe you're bitter. About what, or why is a mystery. It's not constructive, enlightening, or even warranted for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread