EU Few questions about some twink items.

Gregol64

Grandfathered
Hello my fellow Twink brothers and sisters! I am 20lv vet player who played mostly PvE and is trying to hit PvP soon. I have 3 questions you may know the anserw :)
1. Can i equip 2 Arena Grand Master trinkets at the same time? (55ilv blue not heirloom one)
2. is it possible to get 28ilv Bow or polearm and Necklace from the Crate of Battlefield Goods (reward from level 20 BG) if any hunter has one of these items could you please link me your armory? :)
3. What is the chance for the upgrade? i don't mean in exact % but is is more like 50% or 10% or 1%?

Hello my fellow Twink brothers and sisters! I am 20lv vet player who played mostly PvE and is trying to hit PvP soon. I have 3 questions you may know the anserw :)
1. Can i equip 2 Arena Grand Master trinkets at the same time? (55ilv blue not heirloom one)
2. is it possible to get 28ilv Bow or polearm and Necklace from the Crate of Battlefield Goods (reward from level 20 BG) if any hunter has one of these items could you please link me your armory? :)
3. What is the chance for the upgrade? i don't mean in exact % but is is more like 50% or 10% or 1%?
1. If its not unique-equipped then yes
2. Idk sry
3. Around 10%

damn, i am pretty sure the Rings drop as well :p
So it's only the necklace and trinkets left... Pity

^ Yes you can get 28 rings too. I have them on my monk and warlocks, etc. but fairly useless when you can buy The Rock if you have the g. I've seen no 28 necks or trinks.

5,5% to correct... 10 + 1 = 11/2 = 5,5%
your math is correct but not your reasoning, i didnt mean to go between 1 and 10, and take the average. 5% will do fine. Now go back to riding ur bike at night for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread