EU+US Feral yay or nay

Could be fun to try out, and now with these BoE maces if you can get your hands on a decent one you can always fall back to Boomkin/Resto.

I feel in a situation with other twinks it may be lacking due to setting up bleeds and by then the mob is dead.
However in PvP it might be interesting since it'll hit more than spells and you can apply bleeds & run.

Could be fun to try out, and now with these BoE maces if you can get your hands on a decent one you can always fall back to Boomkin/Resto.

I feel in a situation with other twinks it may be lacking due to setting up bleeds and by then the mob is dead.
However in PvP it might be interesting since it'll hit more than spells and you can apply bleeds & run.
Couldn't agree more. The 2H Mace is a "good enough" replacement for the Artifact weapon for either/both Boomkin/Tree leaving you to go Artifact Weapon for Feral. I can 100% see Feral being somewhat better than the other Specs for iPvP and possibly WPvP due to much less miss miss miss vs a Caster Spec.

The issue then comes down to PvE, where I have to imagine that Balance is massively more OP than Feral in terms of speed of kills/farming.

Fortunately there's different talent builds for different situations. For PvE a Brutal Slash build would probably work quite well. Although mastery would lose a lot of value.

Feral is pretty dot based, not sure if their good in short fights. I've seen a 101 feral twink do insane DPS though (1m'ish) but he had legendary ring.

Users who are viewing this thread