Fastest way to get around invasion sites. (Alliance)

Verum

twitch.tv/dVerum
In this little "tutorial" I will show you the ways I find the fastest getting around the invasion sites (by foot). And "By foot" I mean without fly mount.

Remember that these are the ways I find the fastest, there is most likely a faster way to get to these sites faster, if so, write a comment and I'll add it!

And yes, I know I'm not in good time to make this, I should've done this "tutorial" or w/e a week ago. But since of the Warforge-hype I felt like someone might be in need.

To start off with, I prefer you to have Shrine of Seven Stars as heartstone location. Then you will have fast access to crucial portals to make this easier. Since this place is located in Pandaria, this won't work on F2P accounts nor accounts that does not have the MoP Expansion. For you that do have a P2P account and MoP+ you easiest get here by talking to a 85+ mage for a portal to Vale of Eternal blossoms.

You should also get flightpath in Booty bay & Ratchet if you don't already. Best way to get here is to run to Booty Bay or get your friend fly you here, then take flightpath and take the boat over to Ratchet, also get the flightpath here.

How do i get to ________?

1. Hillsbrad: Haven't found a faster way to get here yet, but taking HS to Shrine, Portal to ironforge, then run there. Remember to get most of the flightpaths on the go, you never know when you will need 'em. When here, I prefer you to follow the river up to Wester Plaguelands, here you will find a flightpath real close by that will come in handy for the next time there's an invasion in Hillsbrad.

2. Ironforge: Well, this is much easier, all you gotta do is do HS then portal to Ironforge.

3. Northern Barrens: This one isn't that hard either, but you can get here two ways kinda easy. First way is by flying down to Booty Bay following by the boat over to Northern Barrens. The second way to get here depends where the other invasion sites are. I will show the other way in a bit.

4. Tanaris: Start off with a HS. Then you go to the portals, take the portal to Dalaran. Once in Dalaran, you find your way to The Violet Citadel, go upstairs and on the left side there will be a portal to Cavern of time. Once in Tanaris, just step outside the cave and you should be good. Depending on where the other invasions are, you should consider going to Gadgetzan to discover flightpath and maybe head off to Northern Barrens! This flightpath will be good too if you're in Ratchet and want to get to Tanaris for invasion.
ps. If you don't have much to do while AFKing invasions, there is banker, guild bank and an actioneer in Gadgetzan where you can chill.

5. Azshara: This one is a bit trickier than the others. There are many ways to get here, but here is the ways I like to get here. First way; get to Ratchet somehow, then just walk up along the shore between Durotar and Barrens all the way up to Orgrimmar (watch out halfway there, there is a camp called Far Watch Post where you'll get killed unless you go around it), once you're outside Orgrimmars western entrence, you have to take a swim. You just swim in the river until you get to the waterfall. Walk up to the waterfall and it will count as you're in Azshara, then you just AFK there. From here you will only be three steps away from Barrens too, so I like logging out here so when I log in next time there is a higher chance I will spawn on an invasion site.

The second way to get here is either by having flightpath to Forest Song in Ashara or the one to Ratchet. I start off simply by using my HS, go to portal room, and teleport to Darnassus. From here I either fly to Forest Song (Ashenvale) or Ratchet. Haven't really taken a timer which ones that is the fastest, but this is more chill since it's more afk. You can also fly from Ratchet to Forest Song ofcourse, but then you'll need to get to Ratchet. Either you can use the HS To Shrine and use the TP to Ratchet (creds to Swoops) which you can locate outside at flightmaster, you pay the goblin there 10g and he will teleport you. Or you can fly from SW to Booty Bay -> Ratchet. But the one that Swoops commented about is way faster.

Now it's all up to you making the routes, which routes you should take to save as much time as possible!

And as I said earlier, if you know a faster way around these sites, comment and I'll add it so people will see it! I hope you respect that English isn't my first language, so there is probably tons of grammar errors.

Feel free to ask if you got any questions, I'm happy to help:)

Good luck hunting!:D

Comments: "You can port to Ratchet straight from Shrine. There's a Gnome outside by the Flightmaster. Talk to him and pay him 10g (easy even for F2Ps since they can vendor extra Invasion gear), then step into the teleporter thing he's standing next to. Boom, in Ratchet!" - Swoops

Last edited:
When iv been to shrine on lower levels the portals aren't there, something I have to do to make them appear?

In this little "tutorial" I will show you the ways I find the fastest getting around the invasion sites (by foot). And "By foot" I mean without fly mount.

Remember that these are the ways I find the fastest, there is most likely a faster way to get to these sites faster, if so, write a comment and I'll add it!

And yes, I know I'm not in good time to make this, I should've done this "tutorial" or w/e a week ago. But since of the Warforge-hype I felt like someone might be in need.

To start off with, I prefer you to have Shrine of Seven Stars as heartstone location. Then you will have fast access to crucial portals to make this easier. Since this place is located in Pandaria, this won't work on F2P accounts nor accounts that does not have the MoP Expansion. For you that do have a P2P account and MoP+ you easiest get here by talking to a 85+ mage for a portal to Vale of Eternal blossoms.

You should also get flightpath in Booty bay & Ratchet if you don't already. Best way to get here is to run to Booty Bay or get your friend fly you here, then take flightpath and take the boat over to Ratchet, also get the flightpath here.

How do i get to ________?

1. Hillsbrad: Haven't found a faster way to get here yet, but taking HS to Shrine, Portal to ironforge, then run there. Remember to get most of the flightpaths on the go, you never know when you will need 'em. When here, I prefer you to follow the river up to Wester Plaguelands, here you will find a flightpath real close by that will come in handy for the next time there's an invasion in Hillsbrad.

2. Ironforge: Well, this is much easier, all you gotta do is do HS then portal to Ironforge.

3. Northern Barrens: This one isn't that hard either, but you can get here two ways kinda easy. First way is by flying down to Booty Bay following by the boat over to Northern Barrens. The second way to get here depends where the other invasion sites are. I will show the other way in a bit.

4. Tanaris: Start off with a HS. Then you go to the portals, take the portal to Dalaran. Once in Dalaran, you find your way to The Violet Citadel, go upstairs and on the left side there will be a portal to Cavern of time. Once in Tanaris, just step outside the cave and you should be good. Depending on where the other invasions are, you should consider going to Gadgetzan to discover flightpath and maybe head off to Northern Barrens! This flightpath will be good too if you're in Ratchet and want to get to Tanaris for invasion.
ps. If you don't have much to do while AFKing invasions, there is banker, guild bank and an actioneer in Gadgetzan where you can chill.

5. Azshara: This one is a bit trickier than the others. There are many ways to get here, but here is the ways I like to get here. First way; get to Ratchet somehow, then just walk up along the shore between Durotar and Barrens all the way up to Orgrimmar (watch out halfway there, there is a camp called Far Watch Post where you'll get killed unless you go around it), once you're outside Orgrimmars western entrence, you have to take a swim. You just swim in the river until you get to the waterfall. Walk up to the waterfall and it will count as you're in Azshara, then you just AFK there. From here you will only be three steps away from Barrens too, so I like logging out here so when I log in next time there is a higher chance I will spawn on an invasion site.

The second way to get here is either by having flightpath to Forest Song in Ashara or the one to Ratchet. I start off simply by using my HS, go to portal room, and teleport to Darnassus. From here I either fly to Forest Song (Ashenvale) or Ratchet. Haven't really taken a timer which ones that is the fastest, but this is more chill since it's more afk. You can also fly from Ratchet to Forest Song ofcourse, but then you'll need to get to Ratchet. Either you can use the HS To Shrine and use the TP to Ratchet (creds to Swoops) which you can locate outside at flightmaster, you pay the goblin there 10g and he will teleport you. Or you can fly from SW to Booty Bay -> Ratchet. But the one that Swoops commented about is way faster.

Now it's all up to you making the routes, which routes you should take to save as much time as possible!

And as I said earlier, if you know a faster way around these sites, comment and I'll add it so people will see it! I hope you respect that English isn't my first language, so there is probably tons of grammar errors.

Feel free to ask if you got any questions, I'm happy to help:)

Good luck hunting!:D

Comments: "You can port to Ratchet straight from Shrine. There's a Gnome outside by the Flightmaster. Talk to him and pay him 10g (easy even for F2Ps since they can vendor extra Invasion gear), then step into the teleporter thing he's standing next to. Boom, in Ratchet!" - Swoops
Some mages have a portal called ancient dalaran which ports you to hillsbrad, while ur there run to the hinterlands or western plague lands for a close flight point (few mages have this portal)

Users who are viewing this thread