US Fastest Queue Times for 10-19s

Dropped9

Legend
Which battlegroup or realm should i play on to guarantee the fastest queue times if i were to play an alliance twink

What battlegroup you're on hasn't mattered for a couple of years now, they all get the same BGs.

Correct, but it still affects the queues somewhat. I can't go into specifics, since I don't know every detail, but some "battlegroups" still seem to be favored. This is why you usually see a pattern in servers. An example would be the old "cyclone" battlegroup that you still see patterns from. Also, another good pointer is that you don't get mixed teams of russian/english/french realms etc. Whenever you face russians, it's a full team of russians. Never a mix. This points towards that there still is a system in place.

So yeah, all in all, it doesn't "really" matter, but it still does to some extent. And if you want to get involved in the community, guilds etc. etc. Bleeding Hollow is still the place to be if you play US.

Correct, but it still affects the queues somewhat. I can't go into specifics, since I don't know every detail, but some "battlegroups" still seem to be favored. This is why you usually see a pattern in servers. An example would be the old "cyclone" battlegroup that you still see patterns from. Also, another good pointer is that you don't get mixed teams of russian/english/french realms etc. Whenever you face russians, it's a full team of russians. Never a mix. This points towards that there still is a system in place.

So yeah, all in all, it doesn't "really" matter, but it still does to some extent. And if you want to get involved in the community, guilds etc. etc. Bleeding Hollow is still the place to be if you play US.
Good points throughout. However I think the bg team forming patterns have also been amended. I noticed a couple of times that there are single/couple russian(s) in a seemingly english (or simply non-russian) teams

Good points throughout. However I think the bg team forming patterns have also been amended. I noticed a couple of times that there are single/couple russian(s) in a seemingly english (or simply non-russian) teams

Yes, my comment was made a long time ago. It seems that they have tweaked the match making a little bit, resulting in that odd Russian once in a while. Could also just be that the Russian is grouped with someone outside a Russian realm as well though.

Yes, my comment was made a long time ago. It seems that they have tweaked the match making a little bit, resulting in that odd Russian once in a while. Could also just be that the Russian is grouped with someone outside a Russian realm as well though.
I guess there is no way to know. It would rly help me make a choice between a realm with high twink population and a realm where I actually have funds.. If the queues are identical between the both then I'd prolly choose the fund realm.
Also, "that odd russian" lol

I guess there is no way to know. It would rly help me make a choice between a realm with high twink population and a realm where I actually have funds.. If the queues are identical between the both then I'd prolly choose the fund realm.
Also, "that odd russian" lol

Start with a realm where you have funds. As activity rises, or depending on what happens, then you can start working on twink realms. However, active realms at the moment would be Stormscale horde, draenor horde, and as for alliance, Ravencrest or Outland.

Start with a realm where you have funds. As activity rises, or depending on what happens, then you can start working on twink realms. However, active realms at the moment would be Stormscale horde, draenor horde, and as for alliance, Ravencrest or Outland.
aggramar most active realm eu m8 idk wat u talkin bout

Users who are viewing this thread