US Farming Dingy Coins, other WoD stuff..

Zemmix

A.B.C.
So I've just gotten back into playing full time, and I am going to go to Draenor for the first time ever.

My main is a rogue, and I want to get all of what I can from Griftah.

I also want to get all the fun stuff and achievements I can.

Any advice where to start, and the sorts? Anyone wish to either help me, or play with me while I farm such?

I'm on Aerie Peak.

:)

I meant any pets, flavor/rare/vanity items, mounts, tabards, rep, etc. :p

Thanks ^_^

I'd suggest bringing some stockpiled items to sell as flight paths are expensive in Warlords. Otherwise you'll have a horrid time running around as F2P trying to get places.
Exploring achieves are always fun, especially in the higher level zones trying to work out how to get to different places without dying like 50 times. I find it challenging trying to see how I can get my Vet's / F2P's into even the most difficult areas.
I've always wanted to try and pick up http://www.wowhead.com/npc=86470/pepe#comments, but I think you need to be in someone's Garrison. Or if you had help (from a patient friend) you could aim to get the http://www.wowhead.com/item=122293/trans-dimensional-bird-whistle. That's what comes to mind when I think of Warlords for a F2P. I'm sure there's a lot more to find there. There may even be some posts in F2P / Vets about Warlords from maybe 3 or so months ago when it first became available to the Battlechest.

Have fun :)

So I've just gotten back into playing full time, and I am going to go to Draenor for the first time ever.

My main is a rogue, and I want to get all of what I can from Griftah.

I also want to get all the fun stuff and achievements I can.

Any advice where to start, and the sorts? Anyone wish to either help me, or play with me while I farm such?

I'm on Aerie Peak.

:)
Start in the underwater cave in timeless isle near the area with the frogs, you'll find a blue campfire surrounded by 4 chairs, sit on 1 of the chairs and click the campfire and that will teleport you to the eastern coast of Gorgrond. From there you can explore Draenor or do other stuff from there:p

You can get ilvl 100 masks, a toy and an illusion from Griftah (masks cost from 1k to 5k to 10k, toy costs 10k, illusion cost 5k) best place to farm is Tombs of Light in Talador.
You can get http://www.wowhead.com/item=112699/teroclaw-hatchling from Talador, and another pet from mining (low chance to drop from mobs that you can summon while mining, the mobs scale to your level).
You can get toys and other pets from rare mobs (you'll need p2p help with mobs) around Draenor.
You can get Draenor explorer achiev.

I probably forgot a thing or two but there's a guide to getting all the items here iirc.
Gl getting stuff/doing achievs:)

Last edited:
I can help with the obtaining of flightpaths and killing of rare mobs when necessary.

I can help with the obtaining of flightpaths and killing of rare mobs when necessary.

Thank you very much! I'll message you my battle.tag.

Start in the underwater cave in timeless isle near the area with the frogs, you'll find a blue campfire surrounded by 4 chairs, sit on 1 of the chairs and click the campfire and that will teleport you to the eastern coast of Gorgrond. From there you can explore Draenor or do other stuff from there:p

You can get ilvl 100 masks, a toy and an illusion from Griftah (masks cost from 1k to 5k to 10k, toy costs 10k, illusion cost 5k) best place to farm is Tombs of Light in Talador.
You can get http://www.wowhead.com/item=112699/teroclaw-hatchling from Talador, and another pet from mining (low chance to drop from mobs that you can summon while mining, the mobs scale to your level).
You can get toys and other pets from rare mobs (you'll need p2p help with mobs) around Draenor.
You can get Draenor explorer achiev.

I probably forgot a thing or two but there's a guide to getting all the items here iirc.
Gl getting stuff/doing achievs:)

Gonna have a start here. Very good advice on starting, thank you!

Thanks Crystal<3

Users who are viewing this thread