US Fancy Vs 7wink Emporium

Who will win?

• Fancy

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • T Emporium

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters
They have 1 jaja from gallywix, those have 2 jajas from Ragnaros and Drakkari and still win with 2 jajas.

Jaja on top 14-4 humbling up some IQ 150 AnGlO SaxXon wHiTe ppL

Fuk OuTa here kid
When I say Jaja I mean shitty Latin player not just a Latin player lol jajas are usually referred to people who don't understand Enlish and can't play, some Latin players are super good

This is all very interesting, gotta love how some players that get pooped on in bgs come here to talk some trash.
Now when is the war game?

I believe this wargame is taking place Saturday the 21th of May 2016 @9pm EST.
I am also lead to believe one of these teams contain atleast one infectious immigrant and should have both parties partake in this game at own risk.

But most importantly,
make America great again.
Vote Trump.

I do hope people realize that we could care less if we lose in pugs, we could care less if we lose the premade, we are just here to have fun and promote bracket activity, it saddens me to see all these fellow twinks trash talking to this extent. I truly do not expect to win on saturday, reason being that we are a newly formed guild and premade team, while Fancy and his team have been playing together for quite some time. None the less, good luck to Fancy and good luck to my team! Let's have some fun!:)

I do hope people realize that we could care less if we lose in pugs, we could care less if we lose the premade, we are just here to have fun and promote bracket activity, it saddens me to see all these fellow tinks trash talking to this extent. I truly do not expect to win on saturday, reason being that we are a newly formed guild and premade team, while Fancy and his team have been playing together for quite some time. None the less, good luck to Fancy and good luck to my team! Let's have some fun!:)
^This guy and his team has balls, people like gucciglad and his shitcrew don't.

Batman shall shine your light on the sky, for you are gloryful heroes.
Best of luck to said heroes for accepting the challenge, and may I wish you the best of luck.

But while you are in belief that the people you are fighting, are your enemies, may I remind you that there are bigger fish in the sea.
Together we will need to team up, so we can defeat the powers of evil.
Evil forces such as the vigilante among us, Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread