Votes: 31 67.4%
  • T Emporium

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters
fancy and the rest of the gsc nerds are god awful
there's several that shine from the guild like dan n roula
SdBq1dS.jpg
lol

Me and Ironpimphand 2 man qued into a 5 man T Emporium group. These are the results of that game, may I remind you that horde had absolutely no healers so it was a tough game lol. None the less GG boys and /flex on foolz
5Fyb7i7.jpg

Me and Ironpimphand 2 man qued into a 5 man T Emporium group. These are the results of that game, may I remind you that horde had absolutely no healers so it was a tough game lol. None the less GG boys and /flex on foolz
5Fyb7i7.jpg
so you and you're guild got beat up by a lvl 20 premade, and you win over tink emporium?...

5Fyb7i7.jpg
y u cover them lol, and u used to get rekt by my guild awhile ago mr gucc don't forgot horde always has upper hand

Last edited:
5Fyb7i7.jpg
Until you give me a time and date for a premade or are you just a useless pawn with no balls.

Last edited:
omg stop you used to suck my dick until we started arguing asking me to premade for u and shit which I have SSs of so don't even start payne, you were dogshit and still are why do u think I never rolled over there?
Plus we havnt talked any shit g, were not even expecting to win per say, were happy to get any wargame in we can. Were playing as a brand new team vs a team that is heavily premading and has been together a long time. As previously stated, were just getting games in, I hope we put up a good fight, but if we learn from a GY farm I am happy with that as long as we learn from it as a team. Plus I don't see any other 29 teams stepping up here, and also, its not my guild.

I will call your bullshit attempt at a bluff rofl, there are no SSs of me asking you to do anything rofl hahaha. You are quite literally the shitiest rogue in the bracket! It's a fact.
Here is a list of things I would put before asking you to be in a premade of mine:-
1) Playing with 9 people
2) Playing with 8 people
3) Playing with retarded people
4) Playing with medically diagnosed retarded people
5) Solo Qing
6) Playing with someone else's bawls
7) Playing with someone else's bawls while playing with my own
8) Putting my penis in your crusty mama's mouth (but somebody has got to do it /yuck). She has a tendency when I drop a load in her mouth to take it out and impregnate herself. I can't make that mistake again and let the world get another one of you. I don't know if you put 2 and 2 together....but I am your father.....how you came out so ugly and stupid is strictly your mother's genes.

5Fyb7i7.jpg

You're not gonna show a cap of the game you lost 3-1?

omg stop you used to suck my dick until we started arguing asking me to premade for u and shit which I have SSs of so don't even start payne, you were dogshit and still are why do u think I never rolled over there?
Plus we havnt talked any shit g, were not even expecting to win per say, were happy to get any wargame in we can. Were playing as a brand new team vs a team that is heavily premading and has been together a long time. As previously stated, were just getting games in, I hope we put up a good fight, but if we learn from a GY farm I am happy with that as long as we learn from it as a team. Plus I don't see any other 29 teams stepping up here, and also, its not my guild.

lol who ss's someone asking them to play in premades smh

Users who are viewing this thread