Zapa

Grandfathered
My 101 Frost DK has skinning and alchemy for professions since I will be skinning and using the bloods on Prolonged Power. My question is, how do I get reputation with Nightfallen as a twink? Is it even possible? I was thinking of getting rank 3 on it to further increase my profits.

When your main is exalted the rep tokens from order hall missions (and maybe emissary caches?) become BoA. Not sure if you'll be able to get access to the Nightfallen NPCs though since they're phased behind 110 questlines right?

Oh yeah, hadn't thought about that. I'm guessing rank 1 on Prolonged Power is as good as it gets for me, still much better than 230g mats though.

When your main is exalted the rep tokens from order hall missions (and maybe emissary caches?) become BoA. Not sure if you'll be able to get access to the Nightfallen NPCs though since they're phased behind 110 questlines right?

Correct, you can't do the intro quest regardless of if you were to theortically get your rep up, so you can never interact with the vendor inside the cave.

Users who are viewing this thread