F2P F2P / Vet 10v10 WSG pugmade : Last one before legion

Which 10v10 would u be willing to play? (multiple choices allowed)

• EU F2P

• EU Vet

• US F2P

• US Vet

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlbinoCow

Vaco Del Blanco
So most ppl know many of the changes in legion, from classes to brackets. I'm sure if any of u look back at the past x-packs that you've been apart of a twink community, that u really wish u had played another few 10v10s / premades especially at the end of the x-pack. So im here to try to get some games going. KEEP IN MIND, THIS THREAD WILL BE FOR EU AND US. VOTE ACCORDINGLY, U WILL BE ALLOWED TO VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES. So vote what u are interested in playing. While there is no set date or time, u can expect the time to be around 8-9pm est for US and 8-9 eu server time for EU. This is just a preliminary vote to build interest and get a number for each side. Thanks guys

It would be awesome if we could do this F2P, since we've had a taste of Enchants during the Twink Cup and the everyday BGing so far. Rare are the people that actually play F2P anymore, so setting up such event would bring balance in a sense, and may make games low-pasted, without a lot of burst damage(i.e. Landslide/Crusader), which i believe would be more pleasant by anyone.

I'd love to participate in this one.

Users who are viewing this thread