EU+US F2p Priests

Raelysae

Grandfathered
So, I can't afford a sub for another month for that is when I work...so, I'm gonna give f2p a try. What is the current state of priests, if anyone knows? One of my favorite classes and I don't mind if they are garbo tier, just want to be somewhat optimal. Holy or Disc?

Disc for sure. Shadow Mend is OP. When you get kicked while casting Penance, you can still cast Shadow Mend because it's a Shadow school spell. Vice Versa. When kicked while casting Shadow Mend, you can still cast Penance and Power Word: Shield. You can move while casting Penance. Make @mouseover macros and use your favorite raid frames to become a healbot. If done correctly, you can see from up to 100k-300k total heals per BG. If you are dying, Power Word: Shield up and then hardcast Shadow Mend. Here's a 'priority' list:

Power Word Shield>Shadow Mend>Penance>Plea

Use Penance only when you need to reposition or when PW: S is down, and only use Plea to top people off, or when you need to reposition and have PW: S and Penance down.

So I would assume penitent is a must then huh :p? Alright, thank you for the rather quick reply!

Users who are viewing this thread