EU+US F2P History

Germany And Norway are the best places to live bro... In norway if you have 10 years of living there you get 5000Euros in a month... ! So its pretty easy ... Anyway here in Albania is HORRIBLE.... ! I can explain it with only one word "Corruption" !...

Norway? Everything's extremely expensive and dark. Just happen to know some Norwegians and they're not exactly happy. Sweden is better.
Germany? Well, if you want to end up in some form of modern slavery. Media never tells you the reasons why we have that low unemployment rates.

P.S.: This is so far offtopic...

idk about bison but maratian didnt bot even though hes gameplay seemed like it.

And about US, god u guys are slow... EU > US in pvp and pve.

maratian bots, not nearly as much as he plays but he does.

Norway? Everything's extremely expensive and dark. Just happen to know some Norwegians and they're not exactly happy. Sweden is better.
Germany? Well, if you want to end up in some form of modern slavery. Media never tells you the reasons why we have that low unemployment rates.

P.S.: This is so far offtopic...

Norway is very expensive but you also earn very much to make up for it, it is very popular to live at the Swedish/Norweigan border and live in Sweden and work in Norway.

And also, where the fuck did this topic come from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if its true but a lot of Europeans told me the economy is lackluster overall. High unemployment etc. Finacial markets in London and the manufacturing base in Germany drive the economy. Of course some countries are doing better than others.

Less work more time to play perhaps.

Yes we are all botters. The perceived RL handler of the digital virtual WoW toon is controlled by another form of consciousness. The mind fools itself into thinking its in control.... muahahahahaha.

Just like our WoW toons reflect parts of our "real self".
Are we puppets of the Universe? A micro imprint of the macro blueprint?

Edit:
TBH I didn't Bot. I outsourced my toon. Cost me fraction of what I earn.

Edit 2:
Just joking about the outsourcing. I support the local economy (ooohh Canadaaaa). I get paid to play WoW.

Being self employed I pay myself.

Personally it cost me thousands of dollars with lost time of not earning IRL playing WoW.
The irony of playing Failtopay....

As Homer Simpson would say: "DOH!!!"

Edit 3:
At least when I update my resume / curriculum vitae I can add my WoW title to personal achievements. I hear EA is expanding here.

Edit 4:
Imma print out a SS of my Bloodthirsty 250hks. I'll resize it to my Driver's license and laminate it.

Next time Police pull me over I'll accidently pull it out. That will surely intimidate them into letting me go.

I'll flash it at shops to get discounts.

If things get rough on a Fri/Sat night Ill take control of the situation by proudly flashing my BT250 card. But only I'd they aren't too many alliance... especially the hunter kind. ..

/enjoytheentertainment
/peace

just taking look into rankings and there more europeans on Top 15 and overall any guy placed at EU would have better placement at US with same numbers.

About country economy it affects little, ppl choose to play, when they want and if they want.
now one factor i belive in its temperature, cold countrys have more gamers, cuz its cold outside u want to stay home and u need to entertain urself, also the snow sometimes makes it impossible to go work/school = more time at home = more WoW :)

Norway is very expensive but you also earn very much to make up for it, it is very popular to live at the Swedish/Norweigan border and live in Sweden and work in Norway.

And also, where the fuck did this topic come from?

idk about bison but maratian didnt bot even though hes gameplay seemed like it.

And about US, god u guys are slow... EU > US in pvp and pve.

Still , Having these topics in TI is really nice... makes me chose for my future ^-^ !

add

Early july 2011 the first F2P multiboxer was sighted that had made a genius decision of making 3x hunters which would approximately 7 months later would influence me to do the same thing and helped me get a little better at pvp.

patch 4.3 dec 7 2011 ?? holds a dark day for f2p history. It was the day when Spanish and Portugese servers were merged with US( or had same bgs and instances) instead of separate ques

farming and 24 premading= fair play...? I can assure you atleast 1/3 of his hks came from either farming and/or premading with 3+ 24s. Either way a worlds first is a worlds first so gratz for bloodthirsty

Lol
Couldn't help yourself. Numerous @posts and we go row row down the river of false info again. Wow... 1/3 of my games of premading and farming .... Lol

You can justify your @ posts because you perceive it to be the truth.

AND everyone will know where this will end up.

Spare the TI community.

I can assure you...

Do you work in sales or marketing? Maybe consider that field.

fair play
n.
Conformity to established rules.

[MENTION=13500]Bisonpower[/MENTION] you're clearly breaking the rules, AKA Lil's heart : (

<33333

oh yeah grats on 250 old friend. : )

Damn it I haven't even said grats yet..hope this still means some thing but.....Grats :)

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

Damn it I haven't even said grats yet..hope this still means some thing but.....Grats :)

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

And you..... Gratz on that.... moon moon ... :( NEVAAA DROPPS FOR MEEEEEEEEEE !

Crazy to think how few things have changed since F2P was started. I remember Medanx finding a Magician's Mantle and showing it off to us in STV where we all met to talk. A few weeks later F2P learned chest farming and now it's considered pretty token to farm chests for one. I wish Blizzard would see this type of meta-evolution and see how people who play WoW to enjoy the game itself play WoW in the original vision (actual character development, not buy it all on the AH or trade).

i , personaly think that a mod should STIKCY this... like it would be cool for someone to know the whole F2P history , when i first saw this randomly i was like wow , stuff i didnt know about , and yes , it was cool...

Still playing?

Users who are viewing this thread