EU+US F2P History

I very much enjoy this, but im wondering if you want to do a little extra work. I was thinking it would be cool to have a summary of the makeup of the bracket for each new patch. Going back to the introduction of unlimited trial and then just a nice description of the condition of balance and op classes for each patch. I dont have the time to tackle this but it would be cool if someone else did.

I very much enjoy this, but im wondering if you want to do a little extra work. I was thinking it would be cool to have a summary of the makeup of the bracket for each new patch. Going back to the introduction of unlimited trial and then just a nice description of the condition of balance and op classes for each patch. I dont have the time to tackle this but it would be cool if someone else did.

So basically what you propose is something like this:

(blehblehbleh, 1st june idontcare) Patch 5.4 goes live, making enh shammys and fury warriors overpowered. Holy paladins and hunters are nerfed to the ground. Besides, the new Siege of Orgrimmar raid completely changes everything for horde F2Ps (blehblehbleh)

If yes, I can do that :)

So basically what you propose is something like this:

(blehblehbleh, 1st june idontcare) Patch 5.4 goes live, making enh shammys and fury warriors overpowered. Holy paladins and hunters are nerfed to the ground. Besides, the new Siege of Orgrimmar raid completely changes everything for horde F2Ps (blehblehbleh)

If yes, I can do that :)

Just like that! I think it would be cool if you are up for it :D

Ok, can you pls remind me who was OP in 5.0, 5.1, 5.2? Also, if you know any interesting world 1st, also post it pls :)

5.0.4 Hpala.
5.1 Resto Druid, Hpala
5.2 Hunter, Rogue, prot warrior, feral druid, pretty much anything that wasnt too affected by the hit bug.

5.0.4 Hpala.
5.1 Resto Druid, Hpala
5.2 Hunter, Rogue, prot warrior, feral druid, pretty much anything that wasnt too affected by the hit bug.

I think Resto Druid and Hpala were good in 5.2 too. Not only is that when Resto got the 10% heal buff from naturalist, but that patch also allowed us to get the highest resilience ever. I had about 53%. In 5.1 battle fatigue was still 30%, so they got nothing there.

Attachments

• 250hksbloodthirsty.jpg
    250hksbloodthirsty.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 442
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I can lay claim to (US) First F2P AccWide for the title.
I wonder how many I would have if u just played one F2P...
It seems your characters are on the same bnet account in your sig, that means it wouldn't have made a difference since the hk's accumulate. It's not that you have played and got it on 1 character. You might have more bnet accounts which would make that assumption possible :)

Gz anyways, you played alot ^^

ballmer probaly going to be US first F2P bloodthristy.

Probably gonna be him, me, swift or bison.. No1 else is really even in the race. Ball seemed to slow down alittle and idk how much more of pvp I can take but since me ball and swift are all ally and bison is horde already known for rolling with 24 facerolls who are just gonna faceroll even more in 5.4 he's more then likely gonna get it

Probably gonna be him, me, swift or bison.. No1 else is really even in the race. Ball seemed to slow down alittle and idk how much more of pvp I can take but since me ball and swift are all ally and bison is horde already known for rolling with 24 facerolls who are just gonna faceroll even more in 5.4 he's more then likely gonna get it

Another troll flammotary post. Keep it up.

Why haven't moderators banned you yet? On wait... NVM.

I could have had single wide achievment by now if I chose to play one F2P toon. Certainly if I premaded all my games with those dirty evil 24s.

I didn't even know I had this title or how to display it until another player told me about it... Lol talk about a bloodynoob!

Good job on ignoring me when I talk to you in BGs. Guess a one on one civil conversation is too much to handle.

Some players (mostly alliance) told me that you were jealous. I don't believe or listen to petty gossip but did find it entertaining because you love your achievements. Your tone toward me changed in correlation within the timeframe of the account wide achievement status.

You removed me from your friends list (i recall hesitating to accept your friend request due to your spitting and farming but thought i should get to know you and this is just a MMO). Your TI posts started appearing about my constant premades with other players (F2Ps and P2Ps).

You seem to have a confident conviction on your perspective and truth in regards to others. Perhaps further study in psychology and or sociallogy would benefit your career.

Dr Phil step aside.... here comes Dr Lil ! ;p

I genuinely wish you and everyone the best IRL. Life is short and precious.

/enjoythegame
/peace

Another troll flammotary post. Keep it up. Good job on ignoring me when I talk to you in BGs. Why haven't moderators banned you yet? On wait... NVM.
/enjoy the game.

lol....... how is this a troll flammotary post? You are in the top 5 for bloodthirsty, true. You premade frequently with 24s who play to faceroll, true. 24s are gonna become even more faceroll in 5.4, true. Horde has the advantage of 24 facerollers, true. I stated facts and pointed out you will have the easiest course to get bloodthirsty if you continue.. Mods haven't banned me because I am one of the most helpful people on this damn site that's why but you can think whatever reason you'd like.

I don't talk to you because I have you on ignore as you aren't my friend, I don't like you, and I don't like the people you play with. I'd have you on ignore in here as well if mods actually looked into my suggestion for the ignore function. Atleast my talks with phron seemed to get to him or make him realize where I'm coming from and I can tell he has had thoughts about some stuff I brought up.. You it's like talking to a wall so I no longer bother talking to you.

edit: not gonna bother feeding the troll all night.. Gratz to whoever is US first bloodthirsty.. Still a ways to go for everyone but will be impressive none the less

The next one of you woodenheads that directly addresses the other instead of sticking to the topic, I'm going to find you in RL and knuckle-punch you in the side of your wooden head.

This will probably hurt me more than it will hurt you. So please for the love of peace knock it off. I swear, you guys sometimes...

The next one of you woodenheads that directly addresses the other instead of sticking to the topic, I'm going to find you in RL and knuckle-punch you in the side of your wooden head.

This will probably hurt me more than it will hurt you. So please for the love of peace knock it off. I swear, you guys sometimes...

Lol

Your post doesn't reflect your usual style. Hope all is well and I agree. It does get ........ when posts are made off topic all over the F2P forum and my toons name is defamed with so called constant premades.

Isn't name calling and the threat of physical violence IRL a violation of TIs code of conduct...?!

BTW PM me if you are in Western Canada. We can discuss philosophy, the quantum holographic universe and punching techniques.
/cheers mate

lol....... how is this a troll flammotary post? You are in the top 5 for bloodthirsty, true. You premade frequently with 24s who play to faceroll, true. 24s are gonna become even more faceroll in 5.4, true. Horde has the advantage of 24 facerollers, true. I stated facts and pointed out you will have the easiest course to get bloodthirsty if you continue.. Mods haven't banned me because I am one of the most helpful people on this damn site that's why but you can think whatever reason you'd like.

I don't talk to you because I have you on ignore as you aren't my friend, I don't like you, and I don't like the people you play with. I'd have you on ignore in here as well if mods actually looked into my suggestion for the ignore function. Atleast my talks with phron seemed to get to him or make him realize where I'm coming from and I can tell he has had thoughts about some stuff I brought up.. You it's like talking to a wall so I no longer bother talking to you.

edit: not gonna bother feeding the troll all night.. Gratz to whoever is US first bloodthirsty.. Still a ways to go for everyone but will be impressive none the less

Thank you for sharing and contributing. The TI community appreciates all your technical input enriching everyone's experience. That's a lot of typing with your guides etc.

As it stands you should probably be mentioned in this thread as the top contributer to F2Ps!

Users who are viewing this thread