EU+US F2P - Current goals thread

Wegwezen

Legend
Hello everyone,

I've looked but didn't find a thread like this. I thought it would be fun and helpful to discuss and talk about your current goals for your f2p characters. By talking about your goals other members might have tips or are able to help reach your goals. By talking about your goals other people might get inspired or entertained :)

One of my current goals is to reach friendly with the argent crusade, I'm currently in Corin's crossing where I'm able to kill mobs (very slowly - missing almost every spell(low hit chance against high mobs)) for reputation.

Does anyone want to talk about their goals, would be fun to see people making progress or reaching their goals for a community feeling.

a3adeeb226e6335c5b6443bfb735fa4c5028bfb6_hq.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome thread idea :)

For everyone - if you want to try achievement hunting, any world event is good to start, and Noblegarden is up, try to get all of the achieves and pets. There's also a new pet this year.

Personally, I'm very slowly grinding to exalted with Shaohao and then do a couple of the harder Pandaria achievements and get 7000!

Last edited:
2000 achievement points
Fully geared toon of every class on both factions (with at least one of each race)
Check off all the "atlas obscura" type places in the world
Get a new computer so pvp is fun again

I know I'm technically a VET but my goals are those that can be shared with F2P's ;)
I do like trying to obtain the Achieves from world events, such as Noblegarden. I like the idea of challenging myself on a 20 to see how much can be done without paid or higher level help. Obviously some Achieves require others (for instance http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2576/blushing-bride) which is challenging on a 20 with limited communication. But sometimes you get lucky! Last night I had a 110 ask me to get my pet rabbit out and because he had spoken to me first, I was then able to chat with him and managed to get some assistance with some of the achieves for Noblegarden!:)
Another goal is to see how many places I can explore solo. Apart from requiring the odd summon to get to places such as Pandaria, all my exploration has been solo. So far I've solo'd all Pandaria, Kalimdor & Eastern Kingdoms (apart from Isle of Quel'Danas), all of Cata (apart from Deepholm) and now I have started on Outland. For those that enjoy exploring, the http://www.wowhead.com/item=122124/darkmoon-cannon will become your best friend ;)

TL;DR
Goals :-
  1. World Event Achieves
  2. Exploration
ps - If there is anyone feeling helpful or generous, I'd really love some help to get to Isle of Quel'Danas and also Deepholm. I'm a bit of a completionist in that regard. So any lock's out there or those willing to use the summoning stones please add me Icehawk#1308

I am a little bit fed up at the moment, so I just do the bare minimum:

Weekly dungeon for lorewalkers reputation (8880/21000 atm).
Get the Noblegarden Bunny which is new this year.
Chasing my daily blingtron for Inspector Gadgetzan.
If some motivation is left, I try to grind pets in wetlands.

I got 3470 achievement points char-only. New achievements getting rare, as I do them without p2p-help.
Got many pvp achievements left. But pvp kind of sucks right now.

Additionally I bought Diablo 3 last week, so most of my gaming time is spent for that...

Awesome thread idea :)

For everyone - if you want to try achievement hunting, any world event is good to start, and Noblegarden is up, try to get all of the achieves and pets. There's also a new pet this year.

Personally, I'm very slowly grinding to exalted with Shaohao and then do a couple of the harder Pandaria achievements and get 7000!

Was hunting noblegarden eggs for the mount then suddenly the mount dropped out of one of the eggs :p used the eggs to buy the bunny and other things.

I was wondering how are you grinding Shaohao reputation? I'm wanting to grind Wotlk and Pandaria rep but I'd rather do it without help of a p2p.

Was hunting noblegarden eggs for the mount then suddenly the mount dropped out of one of the eggs :p used the eggs to buy the bunny and other things.

I was wondering how are you grinding Shaohao reputation? I'm wanting to grind Wotlk and Pandaria rep but I'd rather do it without help of a p2p.

I boost myself with my 110, there's no way to do it without p2p help.

Got the new pet yesterday. Are brawls giving special rewards or can I skip it?

F2P has been pretty dead to me for a long time now.

I've lost interest in F2P particularly in doing achievements. It feels pointless to me now. On top of that, having the gear I do, I feel like there's nothing else to do. I have the best gear and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

I've been playing P2P for years now and even with that I've achieved most of the things I want. X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME,
X-53 Touring Rocket, Invincible, and finally Mimiron's Head. The only mount I really want now is the Big Love Rocket. I got the pets I want. I have Ogre Piñata and Foam Sword Rack. My P2P 20 paladin has a nice tabard, Trial of Valor plate set, and the Laughing Skull Mask. What else is there? Making gold, haha. That and occasionally queuing battlegrounds with friends.

I feel like my WoW journey is almost over. If a holy paladin wears Lucky Fishing Hat in battlegrounds they'll lose like 5% stats. So, I can't wear Lucky Fishing Hat anymore. It's like WoW is literally making me hang up my hat.

For the time being though, my goals are to just keep making gold and playing with friends. Maybe buy the spider mount and/or upgrade and merge my F2P with my P2P account and get her a Laughing Skull Mask. I don't know.

/ramble

Is it too late to make a Pure F2P Account for this kind of stuff? I ask this because I figure that most things may not be possible to get / do anymore, such as Precious Ribbon, Invasion Gear etc. Probably a lot more too lol

Well you can and with Item level scaling (The differences between twinks has been lowererd gearwise) instanced bg's are more accessible than they ever were. Sure you probably won't get Precious Ribbon or Invasion Gear but during the years these opportunity's have presented themselves, my hopes/guess is that new ones will come.

Hey there,

I've got two main goals :

1. The Hydraxian Waterlords
  2. Achievement hunting
My achievement progress : I'm now done with fishing in Draenor, I'll now focus on Draenor quest achievements (maybe write a guide one day about this).

Feel free to use my Armory to write your own guide if mine isn't coming any time soon (IRL is taking so much time...)

I also wanted to add a big thanks to all the players who topped the achievement charts as they inspired me and all the players who helped me get so many achievs and reputations.

THANKS guys, I hope I was Crystal clear.

Users who are viewing this thread