EU+US F2P bracket DEAD

Rekt

My F2P account had this restrictions-free bug as well, though only 3 out of my 8 or so other f2p characters (all cata old, same server) are unable to join bgs/arenas. Every other one can.

That said, I'm sure this is a new bug and not intended, given this inconsistency.

let me get this straight - F2Ps can not Q for random BGs anymore and the bug let you Q ? or the F2Ps cant still Q for BGs just the Bug will NOT let you Q ?

let me get this straight - F2Ps can not Q for random BGs anymore and the bug let you Q ? or the F2Ps cant still Q for BGs just the Bug will NOT let you Q ?
it's one of three.
either you got the bug that allowed you to bypass the restrictions for a bit (blizz fixed this already), you got the bug that further restricts your account (kicks you out of bgs/arenas), or you didn't get either said bugs and continue as life as normal.

it's one of three.
either you got the bug that allowed you to bypass the restrictions for a bit (blizz fixed this already), you got the bug that further restricts your account (kicks you out of bgs/arenas), or you didn't get either said bugs and continue as life as normal.
just got off the phone from blizz, they cant fix the for right now. This sux

Users who are viewing this thread