Expansion After Legion

Hobbes

Grandfathered
Dont ask me where i conjured this info from, took a lot of digging.

Legion is another setback just like WOD, not much new content, lore is good, and blizz couldn't think of anything so they brought up Illidan!

Legion will bring more players because of the movie, but theres a bigger thing..

Well theres a rumor going on about the biggest expansion after legion, it will be released after the second WoW movie, and maybe a good t.v show.

Guess whats in the expansion? its fucking unbelievable...

Its about Arthas

Arthas knew that he was gunna die, so he hid himself, and after illidan helps azeroth, arthas comes to Stormwind, takes out his sword and slices illidans head off.

And even another rumor, which is really dumb, was that Arthas revives deathwing, and illidan joins them and thus they invade azeroth...

To conclude blizz is just repeating things now, Wod was like vanilla, Legion is gunna be like Burning Crusade and next xpac will be llike WOTLK...

Same as Time walking dungeons...

So you think that last 1mil subs will be excited for another xpac after yet another lejun 2year endgame content drought?

hope so, cuz i started playing wow in wotlk and so far its the best xpac ever

Hehe, although I love the sarcasm, even though it's quite accurate and on point, I honestly believe Legion is the final (Major) Expansion for WoW. Keep in mind, with TW technology they could literally keep the game going for YEARS just releasing TW for older Content of not only Dungeons but Raids as well. They have a VAST amount of Content to do this with. Besides, there is no greater foe in all of WoW than Sargeras. Granted they haven't said we'll fight him in Legion but he is the strongest enemy, one that not even the Old Gods could deal with.

Also, there are Players who will throw money at WoW until Blizz literally turns off the power to the Servers, so they could milk it for years to come even if it's for a minimal Player base, something from 600K-1.5 million.

To me this game lost its true attractiveness once Cata dropped. I am really hoping Legion takes it back to where it once was. If not then this might be the final kick at the can for blizzard.

The sad part is , Wotlk 2 is actually inc.

Blizzard let themselves backdoors open in Wotlk.

Like i said before, we didnt destroy Kels phylactery in wotlk. So he is still out there , so naxx revival v3.

Not to mention that DK artifact quest chain points out several things about Bolvars corruption,and that Nerzhul and LK are infact still "alive"

Theres also a back up plan... though I dont really believe it and it was just a guess by another person.

If blizz fails to get more players after legion and movie, it will implement extremely high level graphics, give it a realistic effect like witcher but even better... You might wanna check there job offers, cause graphics designer are wanted the most.

But if they ever did increase realism of the game in terms of gui, then it might not work on older pc's which blizz is most notably famed for.

If blizz fails to get more players after legion and movie, it will implement extremely high level graphics, give it a realistic effect like witcher but even better... You might wanna check there job offers, cause graphics designer are wanted the most.

But if they ever did increase realism of the game in terms of gui, then it might not work on older pc's which blizz is most notably famed for.
PC part is moot, the whole of the USA doesn't have the Internet backbone to handle The Witcher level of Graphics in an MMO.

Maybe another bill gates or steve jobs will come forward with a gaming console which can allow mmo's to be played?
All in all, high level graphics might be a secondary option, you know like for hard core gamers, while the common folk like me play on i3's.

But damn it Blizz also has the idea of building a water city, so u could use the mounts... And a rumor to get seasons in the game. In winter it snows through out the land even in outlands, and rain wind summer etc.

Also the main problem blizz actually is facing is social interaction. The game is requires so much focus and time that everyone ignores the social aspects. Thats another reason WOTLK was extremely popular.

I remember when gold sellers would kill lvl 1 mages in red robes in Trade district in a line, spelling out the website. Fucking epic. These days a horde gets into trade district and no one bats an eye, "Stupid noob, oh well i'll just go to Ironforge or the shrine"

I remember when gold sellers would kill lvl 1 mages in red robes in Trade district in a line, spelling out the website. ducking epic.
HAHAHA, yeah I remember that too, it was pretty ingenious.

Well, to support your point about making improved graphics.

Activision is mostly known for its market games like CoD,which are hugely preferred on consoles.

Wod alread dumbed down to most classess having less than 4 offensive spells,with CDs you are most likely gonna end up at 10 spells peak, which is completely available on controllers.

Console and PC WoW.

Bobby Kottick marketing god.

Back on topic, does the idea of WOTLK expac sound trilling?

eather south seas or the void. long way off anyway. also not so sure about movie bringing in alot new players.
game drops almost 3 month after movie.

Its just random, wrong thinking. Arthas is wrong gone, but there may be something still lingering there about him, because we don't know a lot about the lore of Val'kyr, we will see on Legion when Sylvanas talks with some gigantic titanic creature that commands the dead or something. I don't think Arthas will be reborn though, may happen.

What i do predict is Queen Azshara, N'Zoth, etc etc. Blizzard even mentioned that there is one side of the globe filled and that they are trying to fill the other part, so that's a big one for nagas overall, i think.

It is all just speculation though, we thought when Wod was gonna end, on the next xpac the nagas would take over azeroth etc etc. Always take hints on what Blizzard says, about Lore at least. But yeah, lets focus Legion now, and lets not jump over to unsettled conclusions.

WoW.....

Besides, there is no greater foe in all of WoW than Sargeras.
Sorry if someone already corrected you on this but I couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread. They have started to push "The Void" and "Void Lords" as being even more evil/stronger than sargeras and the burning legion. The void is what corrupted sargeras in the first place. Until the new book (think it's called warcraft chronicles or something) it was said that sargeras was simply corrupted over time because he didn't understand why the universe resisted the titans so much. But now they have changed it slightly to "he was corrupted by the void".

Cata and WoD have been my two least favorite expansions. Vanilla/TBC/WotLK are the glory days.

Depending how addicted I get to Overwatch, I may not be playing much come Legion.

Users who are viewing this thread