EU+US Everything Wrong With The PTR Transmog System

A good day indeed.

There's still going to be a problem for players who had a lesser armor type equipped before Legion, being unable to transmog those items, not really sure what this 'fixed.' If you wore Mail before, you'll be wearing Plate in Legion.

Xmog still 'broken' for you.

Xmog still 'broken' for you.
thats the thing.
they seems to reversed the change just because it will break tmogs. dunno what be with strength stat thro.

I don't know if anyone else already mentioned this, but I'm sad to say that after checking the PTR just now, I was no longer able to mog high level items onto my level 20. The highest item level I was able to mog was an item level 47 two hander (I didn't do any extensive testing, so the maximum item level might still be higher). It seems like there is now a item level wall set in place to prevent us from using high level quest items on our lower level characters, but this wall is currently higher than I expected it would be, so we can still get some nice mogs going.

Reactions: Rob
thats the thing.
they seems to reversed the change just because it will break tmogs. dunno what be with strength stat thro.

The model for those mail items are skinned with 'mail' artwork, so yeah, if they are themed similarly to other mail pieces (like, as part of a matching set) it would break those set mogs if they became plate, without swapping to plate artwork for those items. The Str stat will become Agi (maybe int), like it has been for other items.

Users who are viewing this thread