Everything Super Bowl LI

Allybeboba

Legend
Super Bowl LI is tonight people! In just a matter of hours.
Any predictions!
Your favorite commercials?
Half time performance??

BTW, one of my daughters said she saw a stage being erected on the roof of the stadium this morning. I wonder if that is for Lady GaGa...

Al, first just let me state that I take an incredibly ignorant and narrow-minded stance on this subject. Football does nothing for me. Nor does any 'sport sport' really. So what if you can huck a pigskin a quarter mile spiral. Get in the ring with me then. I'll choke you out whether it be standing with a standing guillotine, or on the mat with an arm in guillotine. Or better yet, how about I bonk you on the head with a spinning back heel kick, knocking you out like it was nothing.

That being said, happy football day! I get that it's more than just scoring a touchdown, perse. It's how they score it. And, I hope someone from the crowd shoots Madonna or Lady Gaga or whoever it is, in the face with a poop gun, during half-time. As far as commercials go, I'm hardly a 'commercial guy', but I did like when ole Clint came on the television and told us to man the fuck up.

This is american sports l m a o

It is okay, we don't expect you to understand.

The commercials at the Super Bowl are very very expensive. $5million for 30 sec. Many will only run one time. Many are very amusing.

The halftime show is a mini concert.

/cheers

Al, first just let me state that I take an incredibly ignorant and narrow-minded stance on this subject. Football does nothing for me. Nor does any 'sport sport' really. So what if you can huck a pigskin a quarter mile spiral. Get in the ring with me then. I'll choke you out whether it be standing with a standing guillotine, or on the mat with an arm in guillotine. Or better yet, how about I bonk you on the head with a spinning back heel kick, knocking you out like it was nothing.

I know you don't mean me personally. That would be a mistake for you.
Semper Fi...

It is okay, we don't expect you to understand.

The commercials at the Super Bowl are very very expensive. $5million for 30 sec. Many will only run one time. Many are very amusing.

The halftime show is a mini concert.

/cheers
oh i know, i just think its funny that people watch a game and are hyped to watch the commercial in the pauses :~D but then again its American fotball and the games paused for 80% of its duration so i guess they play between the commercials

I know you don't mean me personally. That would be a mistake for you.
Semper Fi...

Oh, no. You read me wrong. However, I will say with all due respect to your service, of course, I know how to throw bones, and throw bodies through the air. I can also put on a tight anaconda squeeze. I know marines go hard, and produce some bad mama-jamas, though. Don't get it twisted, I do respect the game. Again though, I have a PHD in the art of non lethal combat.

Any special snowflake commercials should be posted here for my own amusement.....and yours too I guess. I won't be watching the actual superbowl, but I'm sure something incredibly lame yet also amusing will happen whether it be about social issues or politics.

I have a PHD in the art of non lethal combat.

Spit loogies in their eyes and kick em in the nuts.

Bobby%20HillTHUMB.png

oh i know, i just think its funny that people watch a game and are hyped to watch the commercial in the pauses :~D but then again its American fotball and the games paused for 80% of its duration so i guess they play between the commercials

Yes, and lots of people, myself included, are sick and tired of the commercialization of pro football. That is why college football is so popular.
Even college is getting to the point it is terrible. When I go to my alma mater's games play we wait until the game is back on TV to start playing again. It is all about the all mighty dollar.

Yes, and lots of people, myself included, are sick and tired of the commercialization of pro football. That is why college football is so popular.
Even college is getting to the point it is terrible. When I go to my alma mater's games play we wait until the game is back on TV to start playing again. It is all about the all mighty dollar.
ok dude, or u could watch a real sport like fotball where theres no commersial breaks except for halftime :^)

Oh come on peeps. Trying to disappoint your predecessors? Thread is for people who are watching it and/or interested in it.

ok dude, or u could watch a real sport like fotball where theres no commersial breaks except for halftime :^)
What if I gotta go take a leak? But really, watching other people do stuff isn't my thing.

Oh, no. You read me wrong. However, I will say with all due respect to your service, of course, I know how to throw bones, and throw bodies through the air. I can also put on a tight anaconda squeeze. I know marines go hard, and produce some bad mama-jamas, though. Don't get it twisted, I do respect the game. Again though, I have a PHD in the art of non lethal combat.

I heard you got a PhD in getting your roof jacked...

Super Bowl LI is tonight people! In just a matter of hours.
Any predictions!
Your favorite commercials?
Half time performance??

BTW, one of my daughters said she saw a stage being erected on the roof of the stadium this morning. I wonder if that is for Lady GaGa...

i was downtown in the hotel right next to that stadium last week lol u must live close to me

BTW, one of my daughters said she saw a stage being erected to the roof of the stadium this morning.

That wasn´t the only thing which was being erected to the roof that morning... Guess what else *smirk* *smirk*

Users who are viewing this thread