Everyday chat thread, Posts with pictures.

493c99ec8d.jpg
u8Zwsl4.jpg

Attachments

• rude.jpg
    rude.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 231
Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=18606]madhombre[/MENTION] halt endlich deine schnauze Deutscher Hordler und geh Leuten net aufn sack die was gerissen haben in gegensatz zu dir. Du und die Azzu seid die einzigen die mich net leiden also hör endlich damit auf deine langweiligen posts zum thema healium rauszuspucken

[MENTION=18606]madhombre[/MENTION] halt endlich deine schnauze Deutscher Hordler und geh Leuten net aufn sack die was gerissen haben in gegensatz zu dir. Du und die Azzu seid die einzigen die mich net leiden also hör endlich damit auf deine langweiligen posts zum thema healium rauszuspucken

its pretty simple, dont act like a joke so people wont treat you like one

Going to transfer to argent dawn tomorrow, going for full T3. Think i'll have enough?

Which set?
Don't know much about Argent Dawn, besides it being one of the popular RP servers on EU's side. But to speak from experience of being an RP realm, had to spend about 850 for a full redemption set on one of my Paladins. Working on dreadnaught now, and already spent 650 on shoulderplates. ( Leather goes for a bit lower, but still pretty ridiculous )

Hopefully it's a better circumstance over there!

Going to transfer to argent dawn tomorrow, going for full T3. Think i'll have enough?
Doubtful.. Argent Dawn is home to the biggest level 60 twink community on the european realms as well as the biggest 70 community.
T3 happens to be BiS for a lot of lvl60 twinks. With 390k gold you probably can't even get the headpiece ):

Doubtful.. Argent Dawn is home to the biggest level 60 twink community on the european realms as well as the biggest 70 community.
T3 happens to be BiS for a lot of lvl60 twinks. With 390k gold you probably can't even get the headpiece ):
well on outland, my current realm ive seem them go for 30-100k each for rogue t3. I'm willing to drop goldcap on the set i guess

what aedvantage does a 72 ret have over a 70 in 2016

Users who are viewing this thread