EU European Qualifiers for Level 20 Championship

Trialmop

F2P Community Leader

After concluding the First qualifier for this years Championship we are now down to 5 spots available.
3 spots are left for EU teams to take and 2 for US. exceptions do apply due to DQs or number of teams.

Qualified Teams :
1. #Synergy - | Won first Championship
2. Twink Skill Capped [TSC] - | Defending Champions
3. The Kazoo Kids - | US Qualifier seed #1
4. EU Qualifer seed #1
5. EU Qualifer seed #2
6. EU Qualifer seed #3
7. US Qualifer seed #2
8. US Qualifer seed #3

Rules
- You can have up to 4 members on your team.
- When switching members or comps you will have 3 minutes before your next series must begin.
- You have a max 3 minutes to switch a class while in a series.
- You can not switch a player while in a series.
- 2 out of your 3 or 4 members can have up to 2 different classes listed as playable.
- 1 healer 2 dps is only set up allowed in games.
- You can have up to 1 class stack but they must have different specializations.

DC rules

-If a player DC's there is a max 10 minute wait before you are forced to use a different member and if you do not have a replacement the series is forfeited.

- Please sign up with a team Name.
- A team roster with up to 4 members is allowed.
- You must list all playable classes in which only 2 members from each team can have more than 1 class listed playable.
- Each Team will be Assigned a personal Admin to handle grouping, DC issues comp swapping, and any other concerns.
- Battle.net(realid) Example David#2465

The Date for this event is August 20th 10:00 AM est time which for EU is between 1:00 pm or 2:00 pm.

Last edited:
Team Name: 2 swedes 1 dane

Member 1: Raz
Mage/Ret Pala

Member 2: Riplol
Warlock/Rogue

Member 3: Smull
Disc/Rsham

My BattleTag: EU Razqt#21642 US XDXDXDXDXDXD#11695
Raz lol nice and thanks for sign up but 2 of 3 members are able to pick 2 classes.

Team Name:
Jesus Had A Soulstone

Member 1: Karthos
Rogue/Sham

Member 2: J_Swinbu
Priest/pala

Member 3: Snek
Pala

My Btag - TrippinSam#2211

Team Name:
Jesus Had A Soulstone

Member 1: Karthos
Rogue/Mage

Member 2: J_Swinbu
Priest/pala

Member 3: Snek
Pala

My Btag - TrippinSam#2211

pls sign up someone
Mol and a few others on aggramar have teams but they are not too good on this date. Bestworld is also streaming the event and wants to find a better date. You can take to your team about available play times. Then notify me and we will line up the Qualifier dat so everyone can participate.

Users who are viewing this thread