EU EU TCL 2017 £200 Prizepool

Appreciate the offer everyone but for I wouldn't even wipe my ass with £200, gl in mcdonalds

You still owe me a mirror

hmm.. if you get enough ppl, I might resub and join the merc pool, how many teams signed up atm ?

This event needs some reworking due to the circumstances. I'd suggest that you cut the prize pool down to be able to make multiple events rather than a one off event and go for 6v6. Use the 6v6 to promote activity, it will be easier for players without a team to find a full team to take part. The problem is finding a 10 man team for the majority of players, very often people queue up in 5 man premades so finding an additional player to take part alongside their usual 5 man premade roster shouldn't be too difficult. I'd guesstimate that you can easily find 4-6 teams this way.

Don't let the hype of this event go to waste, make changes, promote activity and aim for 10v10s at some point in the foreseeable future.

Me personally I would not want to attempt to create a 6v6 event, If the community shows interest in that type of event then hopefully we can get something going. But till then as it shows two teams signed up, I don't know where Goldshire bricklayers went but I am canceling the tournament for now.

Well I really tried to form a good team. Had like 6 ppl ready to play but couldnt find any more competent players.
To be honest I personally have no interest to field a team for a 6vs6. Its 10v10 or nothing imo.

Atleast we tried

Users who are viewing this thread