EU EU Activity on the Rise!

Yo lemme carry your ass sometime ;)

i do not need carry i only play widowmaker and get 100% charged body 1 shot kills with skill!!1

but nah hit me up and we'll play

What's this lack of BGs and people these last days ? Two weeks ago there where like 7-8 lvl 19 connected only on EU-Ravencrest and over 20-25 on all english EU servers, and now there is barely 10 peoples (or less) and I am quite alone on Ravencrest ?

Speaking of Alliance side btw

What's this lack of BGs and people these last days ? Two weeks ago there where like 7-8 lvl 19 connected only on EU-Ravencrest and over 20-25 on all english EU servers, and now there is barely 10 peoples (or less) and I am quite alone on Ravencrest ?

Speaking of Alliance side btw

I think we've collectively given up on EU. The extra sub isn't worth it when games die after one team loses mid fight and mass afks out.

The current core of players on EU is filled with subpar whinny teenagers who have 0 knowledge about objectives and WILL afk after dying the first time.

The current core of players on EU is filled with subpar whinny teenagers who have 0 knowledge about objectives and WILL afk after dying the first time.

So sad... And the US is better ? Btw i'll just wait to see how things goes with the prepatch in 1 month rather that sub another account to play in the US I think.

So sad... And the US is better ? Btw i'll just wait to see how things goes with the prepatch in 1 month rather that sub another account to play in the US I think.

yes. US is about 60 times better than EU ( atm) could change in legion ofc ;)

it's been a great 4-5 months, cant wait for legion

Well thanks for the answer. I'll stay in EU doing arena, it still proc and can be fun sometimes. And i'll fish, a lot.

If Eu doesn't get better with Legion, then will be the day I'll play US :)

Users who are viewing this thread