Paladin: Blessing of Kings -or- Druid: Mark of the Wild
Warlock: Dark Intent
Monk: Legacy of the White Tiger
Mage: Arcane Brilliance

BLOOD ELF CASTERS ONLY

HEALING

RARE(ish) BUFFS

Last edited by a moderator:
don't know why the list of scrolls is listing the highest one...i'll direct link later. i'll do the same for the player buffs so there will be a wowhead tooltip

lol @ quelfap

you know, I understand what those guys are trying to do, but their logic is just bad. using a fish feast is no different than using the BWL or ZG buff, or having a player higher than level 1 buff you

chubs said:
don't know why the list of scrolls is listing the highest one...i'll direct link later. i'll do the same for the player buffs so there will be a wowhead tooltip

lol @ quelfap

you know, I understand what those guys are trying to do, but their logic is just bad. using a fish feast is no different than using the BWL or ZG buff, or having a player higher than level 1 buff you

i know. even in BGs.... so? its available to everyone.

bump for sticky

following that logic, grouping with a lvl 80 shaman gets you strength of earth ... this is more of a list of how to self buff / solo buff meaning easily obtainable ones that you can always get

edit: a lvl80 lock gives you the highest blood pact

updated for 4.0.1 ... if i missed a change, let me know

links updated ... go me!

ps - I do have 20 stacks of Raptor Punch and Bogling Root in my bank

Thanks for help :)

I think you can also get the priest Shadow Resist buff at this level

Yes, you can! And you can also sell the 3x Halaani Whiskey at the vendor - buy 3 new, go to goldshire for example, use the 3 of them then get the first 3 from buying it back from the vendor. Not my find, but it's very useful.
Also, there is a buff in Zangarmarsh that I guess you could use for this list.
Energizing Spores increases all attributes by 30.

fixt! :)

Users who are viewing this thread