EU Dog List

Well you clearly said it yourself you wasn't going to try.

I said i cant stop him from speed potting, doesnt mean i didnt ask him to stop :3

none of u alliance trash listen. Triple feral inc

Wtf you talking about. The game where you speed potted to get last pick (Yeah I fkn saw u speed pot mid to get to ramp and get pick), dragging out the game, we didn't have the line-up you use as an excuse to speed pot. We didn't have tripple rogue, we only had 1 hunter, AND your team had presence in mid.

none of u alliance trash listen. Triple feral inc
Ok you are just retarded <3. Ally had 1 rogue and 1 hunter. Horde were just playing 8vs10 for the whole game with 3 shit rogues.
But yea, its legit to go full retard mode again because of this

Our comp was fucking awful we had mw restodruid healers - our top dmg was enhance shaman we had no casters I don't think so all of u retards don't blame me when this dies out because you are the fucking causes

Our comp was ducking awful we had mw restodruid healers - our top dmg was enhance shaman we had no casters I don't think so all of u retards don't blame me when this dies out because you are the ducking causes
And because horde had a shit setup you gonna play feral with glidders and pots again? Cry more crybaby, half my real id already logged over to horde, so alliance most likely will get the D next game

And because horde had a shit setup you gonna play feral with glidders and pots again? Cry more crybaby, half my real id already logged over to horde, so alliance most likely will get the D next game
You are legit braindead holy fuck

Our comp was ducking awful we had mw restodruid healers - our top dmg was enhance shaman we had no casters I don't think so all of u retards don't blame me when this dies out because you are the ducking causes

How many excuses are you going to come up with to justify the use of speed pots? The game I faced you in, you had plenty of mid presence, your team was even containing my team at GY at the end. STILL you speed potted to get that last pick, making sure you could drag out the game and get a win. You're becoming pretty delusional. Every game it's a new excuse.

"Oh well we had SS bads, oh well our rogue didn't have enchants, oh well alliance had 3 rogues, oh well alliance is stacking hunters."

Are you actually serious? I literally know NOONE who turns to the means that you are using over scrappy games. Literally, NOONE.

Ur all syndromes just ur daily reminder

if you have eu acc and you aren't toxin, DDoser, glitcher or farmer I'll hook you up with enchants and items -- contact me via wow mail

thanks for offer i appreciate it, im def none of the above outside of maybe considered toxic by some (<skillratio> / pizza / curley / bigmoran / kancer) but got no EU acc.

Just try to have in mind that when u decide to speedpot or u want revenge on 1 guy you might destroy it for 18 more or less innocent players. Some of you should lead by example instead of acting like a overattached girlfriend.

Speedpotting is stupid, revenge is stupid. Two faults doesn't fix one. Grow up, use your rage on a punshing bag IRL and come back later still with your head high. Some of you really got anger issues.

thanks for offer i appreciate it, im def none of the above outside of maybe considered toxic by some (<skillratio> / pizza / curley / bigmoran / kancer) but got no EU acc.

Jetlife my man, i can let you on my account if you want to what do you want to play ?

Just try to have in mind that when u decide to speedpot or u want revenge on 1 guy you might destroy it for 18 more or less innocent players. Some of you should lead by example instead of acting like a overattached girlfriend.

Speedpotting is stupid, revenge is stupid. Two faults doesn't fix one. Grow up, use your rage on a punshing bag IRL and come back later still with your head high. Some of you really got anger issues.

Tell em'...

savage gladiator irl

Users who are viewing this thread