EU+US Does Heirloom exp effect wear off after 100?

Tom Ganks

Title says all. I'm curious since people like to get 101s to boost them through random dungeons.

As of right now heirlooms only go up to level 100, so it won't work any level above that. There has been little info about Legion heirloom upgrade so far, which is a bummer.

As of right now heirlooms only go up to level 100, so it won't work any level above that. There has been little info about Legion heirloom upgrade so far, which is a bummer.
That's for the item levels, the bonus should remain active.

Last time I was trying to level my warrior past lvl 60 with the exp bonus from lvl60 looms, I had to upgrade them to keep the bonus active, otherwise the tooptip was no longer there on the item and I wasn't getting any extra xp, so pretty sure you do need to upgrade them.. Unless something changed or I'm not remembering correctly

If you upgrade it fully, it will work from level 1 to (and included) level 99. At level 100 the bonus XP won't work anymore.

My guess why they still wear them: If you used heirlooms all the way to level 100 and you passed on all the other loot, you only have your level 100 heirlooms to wear.

Users who are viewing this thread